What's new

Solved Force Host no players joining public lobbies.

A

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
I've been trying to use not "abuse" my GSC menu just to have a bit of fun, plus I'm trying to see if I can host free XP Camo lobbies for 7 sins members, but I'm not having much luck in public matches. The force host works but I sat waiting for 15 min and still no players. I did this 5 times so far and got tired of it.
Here's some information: Nat type: moderate, using VPN via ICS (paid), Tmapi to connect tool and gsc studio. I'm on Rebug 4.81 CFW, BLUS BO2, DEX, webman, cobra enabled.

Can anyone help?

Edit: I have no issues finding regular matches and I have search matches set to Anyone.
PS. Thanks mods for moving the thread to the correct place. I was looking to post it in Black ops 2 modding support forum but there is none lol.

Last edited:
X

XeCrash

C++, C# Coder/Support
Reaction score
I've been trying to use not "abuse" my GSC menu just to have a bit of fun, plus I'm trying to see if I can host free XP Camo lobbies for 7 sins members, but I'm not having much luck in public matches. The force host works but I sat waiting for 15 min and still no players. I did this 5 times so far and got tired of it.
Here's some information: Nat type: moderate, using VPN via ICS (paid), Tmapi to connect tool and gsc studio. I'm on Rebug 4.81 CFW, BLUS BO2, DEX, webman, cobra enabled.

Can anyone help?

Edit: I have no issues finding regular matches and I have search matches set to Anyone.
PS. Thanks mods for moving the thread to the correct place. I was looking to post it in Black ops 2 modding support forum but there is none lol.
if your connection is anything but open when using force host then you'll be waiting forever to get a game. You'll have to get an open nat type before force host unless you enjoy waiting lol

A

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
if your connection is anything but open when using force host then you'll be waiting forever to get a game. You'll have to get an open nat type before force host unless you enjoy waiting lol
How can I get an open NAT on a VPN using internet connection sharing? Any help figuring this out would be appreciated. I spent a good bit of time researching how to host lobbies for BO2, but it seems like wasted time now lol.

Last edited:
X

XeCrash

C++, C# Coder/Support
Reaction score
How can I get an open NAT on a VPN using internet connection sharing? Any help figuring this out would be appreciated. I spent a good bit of time researching how to host lobbies for BO2, but it seems like wasted time now lol.
On VPN using connection sharing im not sure if its possible to get an open NAT type that way.

A

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
On VPN using connection sharing im not sure if its possible to get an open NAT type that way.
I have moderate NAT type with VPN. I guess i'll just hook up directly to the router. I'm pretty sure I have Open NAT if I'm wired to the router.

Edit: Mods can close this thread. The VPN connection was causing the NAT type to be moderate. Direct connection to the router works best.

Last edited:
Top Bottom