For Those Having Issues Connecting While Bridging Host

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Jetpac, Feb 3, 2009 with 5 replies and 408 views.

1. Jetpac

Jetpac Newbie

Ratings:
    If your having problems post them in this THREAD. We have way to many threads popping up about connection problems. If you have found ANY work around post them here aswell.

THE ONLY WORK AROUND THAT I KNOW OF
    This has been tested and PROVED.

NOT MAIN PROFILE
    If you are under any account that is NOT your main account and you are having difficulties connecting. This seems to be directly related to patch and as such.. It will be random and times will vary. If you've ranked up to a Star on said account... Forget it as I can't seem to connect to any matches on my STAR accounts.

MAIN PROFILE
    The EASIEST work around to long wait times for matches is to invite alot of lower ranked people into your room. If your a Four bar, get some two bars and one bars in there. Typically you'll be matched up with random opponents (guys who just go to multiplayer and hit start and team up with other random dudes). Thus you'lll have ALOT more success this way.
    If you have a room full of Four bars and STARS, be prepared to wait as almost ALL higher ranks will be bridging there connection.

OTHER KNOWN ISSUES AND FIXES

1. Strict or Moderate NAT

2. Buzman

Buzman Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Re: FOR THOSE HAVING PROBLEMS CONNECTING WHILE BRIDGING.

Isn't this kind of like, obvious, bold man?

3. OP
    Jetpac

Jetpac Newbie

Ratings:

Obviously not too obvious since EVERYONE keeps posting about it. And I think I've found a new method of bridging where we connect within 30 seconds. I've been doing it all night. Going to test it some more but it's seems sound.

4. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:

Yeah? Hit me up in a PM, and I'll verify.

5. OP
    Jetpac

Jetpac Newbie

Ratings:
    Still working on it Nubble. I think it may vary by Router but you'll def be the first I contact.

EDIT:
    A few cons seems to be that we only connect to lower ranks

6. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Ok, I'm on live now, so just go ahead and PM me.