• Start date
  • Views 5,272
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

xVikingsXpridex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we please add a new rule about asking to "barrow an account", I see like twenty of these threads daily just buy the ****ing thing if you want it that much or play the classic on pc. Honestly a rule to ban people who post those threads....im sure everyone would love this.

S

Silent Leecher

Silently Leeching. Don't Look Behind You.
Reaction score
Whats wrong with asking for free stuff? Not everyone got money to spend and can't buy every single game in the world whether it's a small game or a big one. It may be annoying that leechers are asking for it but they got the right to ask for it. This is a community to help each other out. Be active and build rep. That's how you get the good stuff.

N

Nuclear Taco

I Leik Minecraft
Reaction score
Whats wrong with asking for free stuff? Not everyone got money to spend and can't buy every single game in the world whether it's a small game or a big one. It may be annoying that leechers are asking for it but they got the right to ask for it. This is a community to help each other out. Be active and build rep. That's how you get the good stuff.
There's a reason for the community account thread.

S

Silent Leecher

Reaction score
There's a reason for the community account thread.
I suppose we should have a nice guy tell people that instead of trying to get leechers banned for asking it and besides not many people will give their gamertag out to other people.

N

Nuclear Taco

I Leik Minecraft
Reaction score
I suppose we should have a nice guy tell people that instead of trying to get leechers banned for asking it and besides not many people will give their gamertag out to other people.
Ahh you're talking about Xbox.

D

xVikingsXpridex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every single game in the world? no but 20$ is not allot of money, and im poor as f***, it's not hard to earn money at any age. Also they can simply sticky the profile and then my solution would work much better. and if their poor just play the damn free version for christ sake, it's downgraded and pc sure but almost any pc can play it.
(ive used a Pentium D and 256 Ram, no lag)

S

Silent Leecher

Reaction score
Every single game in the world? no but 20$ is not allot of money, and im poor as ****, it's not hard to earn money at any age. Also they can simply sticky the profile and then my solution would work much better. and if their poor just play the damn free version for christ sake, it's downgraded and pc sure but almost any pc can play it.
(ive used a Pentium D and 256 Ram, no lag)

I suppose your right but if i can get something for free, I'm going to try and get it for free. No point in spending money for something other people has gotten it for free. A ban would be a dumb idea since that's like saying people who get free dlc should get ban for even asking to use their free dlc account. If people are willing to do it for them, should they not do it?

L

LmfaoBen

Minecraft Guru / Cat Daddy
Reaction score
Said rule does exist, and is in the pinned rules thread as a reply.

From now on, any posts asking for an account will be deleted. I would appreciate it if members reported the topics as they appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom