Patched For the easy duplication 10 car glitch but infinite

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitch Archive' started by Silentbtdeadly, Aug 9, 2018 with 7 replies and 2,653 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silentbtdeadly

Silentbtdeadly Newbie

Ratings:
    This applies to any who have not closed the game, had it crash, or otherwise restarted GTA since about 4pm Eastern Time.. you should not be patched. This applies to the many variant of the dupe 10 cars from floor 2 nightclub to 3 or 4.

Do the glitch the exact same as before:

Bring friend in nightclubngarage via car to floor 2.

Have friend stand on corner near stairs looking at all the cars you want to dupe. Have them hold down on dpad and select story character, and sit on the quit screen. Also, different targeting mode alert screen worked as well, but didn't see anyone mention this and hoped that wouldn't be patched.

Go to garage exit, all exit. Go into floor of free elegies.

If cars from floor 2 show up you haven't been patched. *Do not close the game, rest mode is okay* If you see the cars for a split second and it changes back to the free cars, you have closed/restarted the game since 4pm Eastern Time.

If you are able to see retro customs in the garage, proceed to dupe each one as before.. either drive into CEO garage and change the license plate, or drive into moc vehicle storage. Each time drive a free elegy back into garage 3 or 4 or order new ones for it.

*What's different* when you are out of dupes and all that's left are free elegies in garage 3/4.. walk into garage two, leave the garage, then go back into the garage with free cars. *This refreshes the glitch*

Your friend doesn't have to do anything, you simply continue to dupe as before, and when you are out of cars to dupe, repeat the last step.

I have let friends do this every night for the last 4-5 days, I just AFK in their garage with controller upside down when I go to sleepsle it doesn't kick me offline. Each duplicated till their garages were completely full.

This will only work for those who aren't patched, but even if you are patched, you can be the friend standing in someone's garage while they do this.

I apologise for not posting this sooner, but I figured I would wait for them to patch the methods to do the glitch.. when what they did was a simple script that kills any method.

Quick explanation, they created a script, anytime you walk into garage (check asset in garage space one, two, etc.. wait till fully loaded and paste the correct asset into each slot) this makes it so that any factor that could change what is in your garage is overwritten.. hence why we see the duped cars for a split second.

Hopefully this will help the people that haven't restarted the game and gotten patched, or if there's some workaround (I doubt it) they can work this into their method.

It likely works the same for Xbox, but I have no way to confirm. I wish I had posted this a few days ago, I tried to make a video but my internet is too crappy to upload in reasonable time.

Anyways, this should help a few people at least! I'd still be doing it myself if I didn't run act 2 to a few friends (which requires closing the game) that didn't have everything required!

I just checked again, my friends that haven't closed the game and gotten patched are still doing this on ps4 at this moment!

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. BlueEyedDevil

BlueEyedDevil Newbie

Ratings:
    Occasionally, I’m “seeing” the consumable vehicles on the source vehicles level, and correct this via the vehicle management menu; shuffling the vehicles around will reveal the original vehicles on any level and IF your helper remains on the “alert” (Character Wheel, Different Targeting Mode and/or Recent Activity), the duper may resume.

• Like Like x 1
  3. y0buis

y0buis Newbie

Ratings:
  4. BlueEyedDevil

BlueEyedDevil Newbie

Ratings:
    IF GTA5 has not closed, by any means, and your application was launched prior to approximately 3PM Eastern YESTERDAY, then it is likely that the “patch” has not been implemented on your console.

I have two consoles and two accounts that I am still working on....using rest mode and/or playlists and/or watching T.V. to keep from being “patched”. But, unfortunately, once the application is closed, it’s game over! It was a h*ll of a run; the Nightclub has certainly paid me back, more than once.

5. y0buis

y0buis Newbie

Ratings:
    alright thanks ive already closed my game so its patched now

6. BlueEyedDevil

BlueEyedDevil Newbie

Ratings:
    Sorry, if you missed out on this one, but there’ll be more to come, for sure.

Solo Deluxo Dupe and Bunker GC2F are still working, I believe.

7. GrafZahl

GrafZahl Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Solo Dupe Glitch without custom plates works.. Look to the other thread :wink:

8. o666

o666 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Internet etiquette, link the thread