For People With Out Capture Cards

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by I AERO I, Feb 4, 2010 with 0 replies and 245 views.

1. I AERO I

I AERO I Enthusiast

Ratings:
    For those of you with out capture cards who wish to post glitches please read:

Me and my good friend OLine57 are willing to help those of you that have no capture cards and want your Glitches to be posted in video.

OLine57 will be recording the video game footage and I will do all the video editing.
    Please do not ask us to help you if you plan on showing us previously posted glitches and or tutorials.

Currently me and OLine will be off xbox for a while due to certain situations, OLine will be back sooner than I because my dog chewed my mic. If you have any questions you can get in contact with us.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Contact Info:
    OLine XBL: OLine57
    SLe7en XBL: ZeRO I CoLD
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Updates:

2/4/09-7:30 PM : OLine is back on LIVE you can now get in contact VIA xbox live.