? FOR JTAG OWNERS

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by RiPPiiN, Feb 4, 2010 with 19 replies and 334 views.

1. RiPPiiN

RiPPiiN Getting There

Ratings:
    why would you spend 250$+ on a modded xbox that gets banned within hours or days? if ya think about it, it sounds like a waste of money..all you really do with it is get ppl a stupid prestige symbol.

2. XlCris1slX

XlCris1slX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    is that how much they are now? :O
    i bought my motherboard for 45 quid

3. OP
    RiPPiiN

RiPPiiN Getting There

Ratings:
    idk anything about jtags..thats just what i heard they cost.

4. XlCris1slX

XlCris1slX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i think it all depends on where ya look i got my motherboard for 45 quid :smile:
    if ya got the money and the time to do it then i say why not :biggrin:
    makes ya feel good when ya atcually get it going aswell

5. OP
    RiPPiiN

RiPPiiN Getting There

Ratings:
    yeah thats true..but honestly,,is it even worth it?? 45$ for n xbox that gets banned fast.

6. Novaa

Novaa Member

Ratings:
    Think about how much people make from it.
    They'll get that much back then they do 10 people the prestige.

1. 20 people pay
    2. ???
    3. PROFIT
    =]

7. Sumo

Sumo ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Retired

Ratings:
    For 1 they are NOT just for XP Mod.
    Second 75% (guess) of people do it their self and use a RRoD xbox which totals like $50

8. XlCris1slX

XlCris1slX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i didnt care when my xbox got banned i did it just so i knew i could do it
    i like trying things :smile: i cracked into my skools computer system just to find out if i could
    got some friends in my games before it got banned to

9. OP
    RiPPiiN

RiPPiiN Getting There

Ratings:
    yeah thats true.

what else can u do with them?

lol oh wow..see i would never want to do anything like that..it seems like when ever i do somthing nillegal i get caught:frown: i have bad luck i guess.

10. XlCris1slX

XlCris1slX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    you can quite litterly do what ya want if ya know how to
    and yeh i did get caught got expelled for it but was worth it just to know i could do it :tongue:

11. OP
    RiPPiiN

RiPPiiN Getting There

Ratings:
    oh wow..thats bad ***.

12. KiD CuDi

KiD CuDi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Really? Why is this even asked, a Jtag can mod any game you buy pretty much. And real jtaggers dont buy 250 consoles, they get a motherboard for 150 120 and jtag it themselves. Just because there is a new glitch out, the other uses of a jtag should not be diminished.

13. I Styles x

I Styles x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    a jtag is used for alot more than just xp modding on call of duty, you basically have it your way on any game you want..

14. OP
    RiPPiiN

RiPPiiN Getting There

Ratings:
    its being asked cause i was jw! chill bro

15. KiD CuDi

KiD CuDi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im sorry its just so frustrating, I joined this site in dec 2009 and didnt even look at the modding section until the Gamertag thing became popular. Now all people do is talk about the damn xp mod. Everything revolves around this stupid little symbol you get that makes you no better than a first prestige. Its hard to watch a site change so much, so quickly. In my opinion if your committed to it a jtag is the best thing you can get for your money in the xbox 360 world.

16. XlCris1slX

XlCris1slX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeh a jtag is a very good thing to have in the right hands the xp lobbys will die down after a while :smile: once people start unearthing more things that can be done with a jtag. but you are right the site did change alot once jtagging came about

17. OP
    RiPPiiN

RiPPiiN Getting There

Ratings:
    thats exactly how i feel..honestly im probably the only 2010r that hasent ASKED to get into a modded lobby..honestly i could give 2 ****s less about a stupid symbol that doesnt show skill..im just a regg 70 and i r*** all 10ths that i play with. its pointless.

18. XlCris1slX

XlCris1slX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    some 10ths aint to bad :smile: im 10th prestige and i must admit im not the best player in the world but i still come top or close to in most of my games :biggrin: i just went to 10th so i dont have to worry about prestiging and losing my guns agen :tongue:

19. Nuk3dd

Nuk3dd Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I love modding personally even though I suck at it. I just find it fun to mess with computers and see what I can do. But the JTAG xbox is only popular because of the mw2 exp mods...
    Might sound hippocritical from a Jan 2010er but I joined to learn how to JTAG my xbox and do glitches, not leech other peoples lobbies.

• Like Like x 1
  20. mdjsw

mdjsw Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Not everyone wants one for online, if I got one which wasn't banned I'd want it for homebrew and if it got banned guess what? I'd want it for homebrew. Jtag's aren't just for 'cool' online mods i.e. XP hack