For all of you who HOST/STAND BY check YOUR STATS! IMPORTANT!!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Deathstar, Dec 31, 2008 with 4 replies and 620 views.

1. Deathstar

Deathstar Newbie

i have been testing all the force host/standby since it came out and i have encountered several anomalies that you guys need to check out.

When you standby and you were loosing before using the stand by it ll count as a loss even if you win the match.

IF all teams leave except 1 or maybe 2 . it ll show a win in your stats ... but your kill/deaths points and all the stats will NOT move (even if it shows a (+) ) check again your stats next game ... it ll be the same.

sometimes for no apparent reason when you win the match ALL your stats DOESNT move. i have win alot of matches and my win number stuck several times in the same place.

Example .

after game 1 stats

Points 30000 (+1500)
    Kills 1350(+6) wins 100(+1)
    deaths 800 (+3) lost 50

so you think you did good and then you play another game and win again

Points 30000 (+900) wins 100(+1) sometimes this is the only one that moves
    kills 1350 (+4) lost 50
    deaths 800(+4)

oddly enough. WEB STATS show exactly all your points that you have won.
    My webstats and ingame stats are so different!

i have come to think that at some point in the game when you won . the stats are not being sent because of some conection problem due the trusted zones. but i dont know.

if you force host and/or stand by. check your stats after each game and see any problems. ALSO check your webstats and ingame stats to see if there is any difference.

for example . my webstats shows 150 wingman matches played 100 won 50 lost
    and my ingame stats show 105 games played 65 won 45 lost

hope this helps
  2. Jhawkfootball06

Jhawkfootball06 Newbie

This is wrong, I have been standbying forever and I only standby when I get down and have to and I always get the win. Like in Guardian i am 54 wins and 2 losses and those 2 losses were before I ever started standbying
  3. Nubble

Nubble Getting There

Lol can you even get a wingman game when you are bridging? I know I can't
  4. Bullet Harmony

Bullet Harmony Enthusiast

Thanks for the thread, but my friend put the security on high and we killed all except 1 person , so then they lagged out. It said + 1 but it gave us a loss. So, the game just started and it was 0 rounds to 0 rounds. (We were not loosing). I wonder why it was a loss. I don't think i will do that anymore :frown:
  5. ZiLLA

ZiLLA Newbie

I am ranked 170 Lagit in Gaurdian and them two loses were probably against me. Standby to win thats bad, but its alright keep being a BK....

GT o ZiLLA x