For all of you who HOST/STAND BY check YOUR STATS! IMPORTANT!!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Deathstar, Dec 31, 2008 with 4 replies and 618 views.

1. Deathstar

Deathstar Newbie

Ratings:
    i have been testing all the force host/standby since it came out and i have encountered several anomalies that you guys need to check out.

When you standby and you were loosing before using the stand by it ll count as a loss even if you win the match.

IF all teams leave except 1 or maybe 2 . it ll show a win in your stats ... but your kill/deaths points and all the stats will NOT move (even if it shows a (+) ) check again your stats next game ... it ll be the same.

sometimes for no apparent reason when you win the match ALL your stats DOESNT move. i have win alot of matches and my win number stuck several times in the same place.

Example .

after game 1 stats

Points 30000 (+1500)
    Kills 1350(+6) wins 100(+1)
    deaths 800 (+3) lost 50

so you think you did good and then you play another game and win again

Points 30000 (+900) wins 100(+1) sometimes this is the only one that moves
    kills 1350 (+4) lost 50
    deaths 800(+4)

oddly enough. WEB STATS show exactly all your points that you have won.
    My webstats and ingame stats are so different!

i have come to think that at some point in the game when you won . the stats are not being sent because of some conection problem due the trusted zones. but i dont know.

if you force host and/or stand by. check your stats after each game and see any problems. ALSO check your webstats and ingame stats to see if there is any difference.

for example . my webstats shows 150 wingman matches played 100 won 50 lost
    and my ingame stats show 105 games played 65 won 45 lost

hope this helps

2. Jhawkfootball06

Jhawkfootball06 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This is wrong, I have been standbying forever and I only standby when I get down and have to and I always get the win. Like in Guardian i am 54 wins and 2 losses and those 2 losses were before I ever started standbying

3. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:

Lol can you even get a wingman game when you are bridging? I know I can't

4. Bullet Harmony

Bullet Harmony Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thanks for the thread, but my friend put the security on high and we killed all except 1 person , so then they lagged out. It said + 1 but it gave us a loss. So, the game just started and it was 0 rounds to 0 rounds. (We were not loosing). I wonder why it was a loss. I don't think i will do that anymore :frown:

5. ZiLLA

ZiLLA Newbie

Ratings:

I am ranked 170 Lagit in Gaurdian and them two loses were probably against me. Standby to win thats bad, but its alright keep being a BK....

GT o ZiLLA x