What's new

Discussion For all ODST FRENCH and Modern Warfare 2 Players Read!

• Thread starter halolordkiller3
  • Start date
  • Views 829

Did you play the Halo 3: ODST French and/or Modern Warfare 2 Leaked Version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
ok well i was having a little talk with cyrax if any of u know him, anyways here is the info on the "un" bannings and wat might have triggered YOU to get banned.

yes i know there is a thread that says all xbox 360 bannings goes here. ok i know im taking a poll and explaining crap in an actual thread rather then a post i find it easier personally dont you?

did u play the french odst leak
jfrankmod 4:52 pm
yes
oO 1 CYRAX 1 Oo 4:53 pm
thats what banned ur *** lol
jfrankmod 4:53 pm
lol
u sure it wasnt mw2?
oO 1 CYRAX 1 Oo 4:54 pm
friend of mine has played everything i have but he played french odst not connected to net and no HDD im not banned he is
jfrankmod 4:54 pm
hm
intresting
now im not saying ok this is the reason im just saying this is most likly to be the cause caz i remember when that game was leaked EVERYONE went and got it and di firefight etc, not as much as mw2 sure but same idea.

So for those of you like me who have played the Xbox 360 ODST French version vote now it will help out the community ALOT!

Now in that "All Xbox 360 Banning info go here" thread made by carson i believe, i said this
From here-http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/xbo...news-and-info-all-discussion-goes-here-3.html
c this is really how the bans work(from wat it looks like)

you have waves of games aka updates for the xbox. there are always 2 major ones a yr, one in the spring/early summer and one in the mid fall like now. the reason though that ms is starting to grab alot of attention and banning over 600,000 consoles is because there starting to actually crack down on this and not to mention that the new COD:MW2 sold over 7mill copies on the first day(7mill copies times $60usd=$420,000,000 usd) thats a **** load of money for LEGIT users. now think there were roughly around 12-16k of ppl who were on the leaderboards for mw2 a week or 2 b4 it came out. now lets say 15,000 times $60usd=$900,000usd. thats how much they lost in money. no im sure there mad at that. so they ban you. if any of you remmber a few weeks ago there was that update for the mu devices on the xbox 360. wat do u really think that was for? TO FLAG YOU. and now that ixtreme is detectable from sources on the web, well were all kinda ****ed UNLESS you have the xecuter chip i believe i cant remember exactly which, but allows you to unban your console. now im not saying ok everyone go spend $50usd on that chip unless your that ****ing desperate to play. for now id say just wait on it, do some campaign or spec-ops, get ur achvs done i guess. make sure u have another back-up console in case you get banned. also seeing at the 17th for the uk isnt looking so well id say even for the U.S.A AND Canadian citizens stay offline till the 18th just in case you never know. so until then ill miss you all or just go buy a legit copy of the game lol.

hope this helps?
Now thanks to our wonderful diet mod user: vvSTRIDEvv, he has posted a new link that now says ms has now banned over 1million consoles!
Report: Microsoft bans 1 million Xbox Live players - CNN.com

Now yes right after this i went and talked with cyrax and looked up info on the chips etc heres the info on that now

Unban ur console!
ok first off a while back there was a thread by my good friend Fatal213 about a chip that will unban your console called "eXeN" now from what it looks like and heard of it doesnt work at all or it used to and doesnt anymore seeing as the video was form the old dash
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/xbox-360-support/114171-exen-xbox-360-unban.html

Now another user on here: Enter text here. Characters left: haxalot88 said in that thread about that chip and the unbannings
The xbox 360's are banned via console serial number. When connecting to xbox live, the console serial number in the NAND is checked against a banned list on the servers to determine if it is allowed or not.
So therefore the only way to unban it is to dump the nand, decrypt it, change the serial number, re-encrypt and fix any and all hashes, and flash it back.
The xbox 360 first of all does not run any unsigned code. It HAS to be signed, or some new exploit found (but then the HV would most likely catch it). Also, no such code could be sent to the 360 via a USB cable. If it was to act like a network, it would not only have to send the right information for the box to accept it, it would also have to be able to re-encrypt and sign all the chit going to the 360 (done via RSA most likely), which also let me point out that the card in that video doesn't have the hardware necessary to do this in any reasonable time. then you run into the problem that the usb port won't accept any sorta injectable code to even read/write to the NAND. So therefore, it's very impossible with his setup.
You would need first an exploit, then run linux to get your NAND and all information necessary to do it either by hand or some private program.

ALSO AS SOMETHING ELSE TO POINT OUT. The only way you could get the 360 to boot any sorta custom firmware would require your own modified firmware in the NAND itself (due to the patching process), something of which the usb ports would not even begin to work until the system kernel is patched+loaded.
Now there is a chip on the market that will allow you to unban ur modded/non-modded console, works on any version of the 360 as well no matter wat. Now for the record the chip itself does a **** load more then just that, get the keys from an xbox in case ur dvd drive breaks, etc. now in order for this to work on the unbanning part of this all is youl have to extract the kv(keyvault) from the 360.
Now most of you remember if you were with us over the past year when are fellow user: Superaison was selling an "unbanned" kv for con modding in the halo 3 modding section. Now i dont know this for a fact but im sure he used the method of the infectus chip.

THE CATCH TO THE INFECTUS CHIP
Yes there is a catch to this.
1: more then one person cant sign into xbl with the same kv at the same time ull both get banned
2: if problem #1 didnt exist, then here is wat would happen. EX: everyone uses the same kv, one of those ppl get banned, then the kv for every console that used the kv gets banned. the kv used in the first con resigner by Superaison got banned more then likly. why do u think he was selling another one?-beyond the financial motivation of course!

Buy the Chip?
Now if your going to go through with buying this chip let me give you some pointers and a few heads-ups.
1: Must be decent/great at soldering
here is why and this is the pic from the version 1 of the infectus chip
DiagramsInfectusAddon-V11.jpg

2: if your thinking of my idea, which would fail then dont.
The idea!
"Ha halolordkiller3 doesnt know that ill just buy a new 360 and extract the kv and sell that kv to everyone and then make a **** load of money and ppl will get banned! suckers"
Well now that iv posted that your screwed due to wat i have said about the catches to it so no its not going to work. it worked for Superaison caz he used it only for signing con files not a whole console itself
3: Where you can get a cheap Xbox 360 as of now. well there are a few places actually. Walmart is having a deal right now all over the country! (ppl who live in uk srry idk im in America :\) If you havent heard already here is what they are doing.
Xbox 360 Arcade $200 usd
Xbox 360 Pro $250 usd
Xbox 360 Elite $300 usd

Now there giving you a free $100 gift card so really knock those down all $100

So if you buy the chip then go get one of the arcade consoles and get the kv from there and return he xbox lol
Or you can simply find a rrod xbox or any xbox for that matter off ebay.com for like idk $20-$50 usd?

I hope this helps out a ton because well took me a while to type this! your welcome and ill get back to you guys on more info.

Links for info on the chip and threads used in this. all pics were from the infectus site. i am not responsible for what you do to your console this is a "choose at your own risk" choice so its up 2 you!

:: InFeCtuS ::
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/xbo...news-and-info-all-discussion-goes-here-3.html
Report: Microsoft bans 1 million Xbox Live players - CNN.com
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/xbox-360-support/114171-exen-xbox-360-unban.html

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not going to read that all, but I highly doubt this will unban a console.

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
the chip does unless it has the 8955 update which i would guess almost every person who got banned had as you have to accept it to get live and you need another unbanned 360 to do it proably alot easier to just buy two preonwed 360s
keep one offline play your backups on that legit live games on other which is what i intend to do tomorrow once i buy another 360 from game station then give banned one to younger brother so he can play his backups he dosent care about point ect so that be ok for him :smile:
and i think you will need to jtag the box to get nand dump as well i could be wrong i am pretty sure on the chip though..

Nookie

Nookie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
interesting...

i actually read the whole thing!!
can anybody else verify this works?

:huh:

T

tomas0210

Reaction score
Sin$
To bad that $100 Wal-mart giftcard deal was only a 1 day gig, Nov. 7... :frown:

Kira

Kira

Legendary Veteran Video Connoisseur Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
tomas0210 said:
To bad that $100 Wal-mart giftcard deal was only a 1 day gig, Nov. 7... :frown:

That's where you are wrong. It's going on for 1-3 weeks at all Wal-Marts...Oh, and banning for these 2 game is kind of old news...

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Real reason for ban:
1zxw0mq.jpg

As far as unbanning, there is no chip to do it for you. You can achieve the same results with an LPT cable (which still won't work for anything but Xenons, and only if you already have your CPU key). Read my replies in this thread for a bit more info.

L

Lilly N Crackers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It does work, but it's not worth it from what I read, because if people sign on with the same Key Vault, as mentioned, you risk your console being banzored AGAIN along with your account, Half.com / Game Systems / Search Results for 'xbox 360' <- there are some really good deals here(More so for the US people) if you plan on getting another Xbox, other than that this post was helpful at clearing up the Infectus Chip.

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Lilly N Crackers said:
It does work, but it's not worth it from what I read, because if people sign on with the same Key Vault, as mentioned, you risk your console being banzored AGAIN along with your account, Half.com / Game Systems / Search Results for 'xbox 360' <- there are some really good deals here(More so for the US people) if you plan on getting another Xbox, other than that this post was helpful at clearing up the Infectus Chip.

As I said, yes it does work with Xenons that already have their CPU keys. Zephyr/Falcon/Opus/Jasper consoles (even with key) still cannot make use of this.

L

Lilly N Crackers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
jester_ said:
As I said, yes it does work with Xenons that already have their CPU keys. Zephyr/Falcon/Opus/Jasper consoles (even with key) still cannot make use of this.
I agree and would have not said something you have already posted, but I was typing mine so it was poor timing on my part. :tongue:

halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
lol. the point is that it is possible just not for everyone. im just posting this for all the info i know and deals ppl can get and trying to help them out in any way possible thats all

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
halolordkiller3 said:
lol. the point is that it is possible just not for everyone. im just posting this for all the info i know and deals ppl can get and trying to help them out in any way possible thats all

And yet you referred to infectus as being a chip that can unban you. I hate hearing that, it's so stupid.

Here's the load of BS that made me mad:
Now there is a chip on the market that will allow you to unban ur modded/non-modded console, works on any version of the 360 as well no matter wat. Now for the record the chip itself does a **** load more then just that, get the keys from an xbox in case ur dvd drive breaks, etc. now in order for this to work on the unbanning part of this all is youl have to extract the kv(keyvault) from the 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register