• Thread starter NavySealSnipa 9
  • Start date
  • Views 5,907
N

NavySealSnipa 9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh. i saw fooky had to sell his xbox so i have no problem waiting. whenever you guys get the time just get a 50 in slayer or whatever.

Apologies for bothering you guys.

<3
you arn't the one bothering us. It is the people who send me 6 messages while I am turboing in a 2 hour span getting pissed cause Im not responding that really piss me off, oh and that isn't an exaggeration. One of you did that, not saying any names, in fact, I don't know if it is even anyone who actually took the time to post.

Jamieeee

Jamieeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you arn't the one bothering us. It is the people who send me 6 messages while I am turboing in a 2 hour span getting pissed cause Im not responding that really piss me off, oh and that isn't an exaggeration. One of you did that, not saying any names, in fact, I don't know if it is even anyone who actually took the time to post.

Can you boost me in snipers or swat. I'm on the list.. xUKx iRoNiKzZ x

Your on my f/l

L

Lawls

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

I am super sorry about doing that. I didn't know. I am sorrys.

Cheesy

Cheesy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I already paid, i'm waiting to be boosted.
I have to be honest with you, I hate snipers so much and everytime I say I'll boost you, I mean it, it's just that these last few days have been busy with homework and boosting people that have asked me before you did but thanks to that, I now have a high snipers booster which will really help out.

D

Deleted member 16267

Information Technician - PCMasterRace
Reaction score
Sin$
Well whenever someone can boost my account in snipers pm me on here. This thread got confusing

N

NavySealSnipa 9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I already paid, i'm waiting to be boosted.
i don't know who you paid, but it wasn't me. You will have to take that up with either fooky or cheesy. The only two who don't have 50's that have paid me are virus x vibe and gawdian who we are boosting now.

Jamieeee

Jamieeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i don't know who you paid, but it wasn't me. You will have to take that up with either fooky or cheesy. The only two who don't have 50's that have paid me are virus x vibe and gawdian who we are boosting now.

It was Fooky, but I can get you a 1month sometime.

Rhymey

Rhymey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo navy, if i ask fooky to send you $10 of the $30 i sent him (because i want him to keep the $20 to be nice since he had to trade in his 360 and all :tongue:) when would i get a 50?

N

NavySealSnipa 9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo navy, if i ask fooky to send you $10 of the $30 i sent him (because i want him to keep the $20 to be nice since he had to trade in his 360 and all :tongue:) when would i get a 50?
yeah. I could do that. Other than that though, I don't know when fooky will be back, or how long it is going to take him. He did tell me like a week ago though that his paypal was down, and my guess is that if he is trying to buy and xbox, he won't want to give me ten dollars that he could use to buy it.

N

NavySealSnipa 9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry for how long that took. I finally got gawdian's 50 so i will be back to boosting multiple people at once again tomorrow.

L

Lawls

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
They are legit! Nice Staffy Bk got me a 50! You can trust them with your account. These guys are awesome!

M

Maxuhmilian

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah Nice Staffy BK/NavySealSnipa 9 is mega trusted for me. Got me from 30-45 in Swat and I paid him a 3month to get the last five levels while playing on my account, can't wait to see the final results :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register