1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Flying Warthog..

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by Not Pryor, Feb 6, 2010 with 1 replies and 383 views.

1. Not Pryor

Not Pryor Hi Sumo

Ratings:
    well, I couldn't find a tut , but i think i know what to do. Do you just swap the object properties of a banshee, to a warthog?

also, how do you get rings around the br like so.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XmBnFAkcRE&feature=player_embedded#

2. Renegade X25

Renegade X25 Permabanned

Ratings:
    Go to the vehicle tab, Then click the banshee, then meta editor/structure edtiing whatever you prefer, in the first library box you will see object properties hlmt above attachments, change the dropdown box to warthog. And that is it..simple isn't it ^_^, I don't know what other vehicles it works with though..