• Thread starter XxKillaxX121
  • Start date
  • Views 442
XxKillaxX121

XxKillaxX121

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can some one help me out im trying to change some flying cars to non-flying cars i cant seem to find a tut on here D=

ToxicMoDz

ToxicMoDz

Getting There
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
What cars are you trying to change from flying to driving?

XxKillaxX121

XxKillaxX121

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im trying to chnage the sultan rs sultan and the sentil into drifting cars i already added the driftline i just need to change it from a flying car back to a normle car.

XxKillaxX121

XxKillaxX121

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im trying to chnage the sultan rs sultan and the sentil into drifting cars i already added the driftline i just need to change it from a flying car back to a normle car.

ive done this i jsut want to make sure it good before i use my last disk
sultanrs, sultanrs, car, SULTANRS, SULTANRS, VEH@LOW, NULL, 100, 999, 0.2391, 0.2391, 0, 5, 1.0 ext_all+ext_strong+ext_strong

ManBearPig Red

ManBearPig Red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

ive done this i jsut want to make sure it good before i use my last disk
sultanrs, sultanrs, car, SULTANRS, SULTANRS, VEH@LOW, NULL, 100, 999, 0.2391, 0.2391, 0, 5, 1.0 ext_all+ext_strong+ext_strong
that will work is long as the sultanrs line has a drift line in your handling and you only need ext_all+ext_strong at the end but it wont really make a noticeable difference from what you have there, just pointing that out :wink:

XxKillaxX121

XxKillaxX121

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thank you just one more question do you know if its possible to get graphics mods on the xbox gta like they do on the pc? just asking becuase i dont want to make a new topic spamming the section.

ManBearPig Red

ManBearPig Red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thank you just one more question do you know if its possible to get graphics mods on the xbox gta like they do on the pc? just asking becuase i dont want to make a new topic spamming the section.
You can get a better timecyc and visual settings to make it slightly better but thats it

ManBearPig Red

ManBearPig Red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
got some for you right here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RGV74Z6D

XxKillaxX121

XxKillaxX121

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thank you veryp much =D

i have original gta 4 so these should work right?

Top Bottom
Login
Register