What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Flyin Turnips Stealth Menu OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChaoticDev

ChaoticDev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
QUICK HEADS UP : If the lobby lags out or ends abrubtly while i'm infecting you, just check this post, as i will reply with what happened, and if i will continue. But i am good for right now!

After you get this menu, if you wanna host for other people as i am, that'd be nice, as this takes some time, and would be nice to have others helping me spread the menu. If you wanna help, but don't know how, shoot me a message on xbox!

Hello, i'm currently hosting Flyin Turnips Stealth Menu.

I was infected with this menu by a user on a seperate site, this is the same menu that Konnza was infecting, but the things he locked us out of, are no longer locked!

I want to spread this menu so it becomes a regular menu to be hosted on here and possibly other websites, hopefully some of you who i infect will go on to infect others on this website.

Credit is not needed, but if you'd like to do so, go for it!

Gamertag : Caarmah

How to join?
1. Join my session
2. Back out and go to split screen(DO NOT CHANGE MAP)
3. Start the game, it should crash
4. Join my game again and wait for the map to start

If you get lagged out of the game after it starts, simply dashboard to clear yourself and wait until the next lobby, there is nothing i can do.

Controls

Use
Xbox-Dpad-Up.png
and
Xbox-Dpad-Down.png
to move between options.
Use
Xbox-Button-RB.png
to select
Use
Xbox-Button-LB.png
to go back.

Post legit after you have got the menu! <3

Last edited:
ChaoticDev

ChaoticDev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure what just happened, i believe the lobby had gotten kicked. I'm unable to stop this infection process, i'll be up again in 5-10minutes. odd

A

Ask For A Bill

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure what just happened, i believe the lobby had gotten kicked. I'm unable to stop this infection process, i'll be up again in 5-10minutes. odd
Ok bro thx for doing this btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register