Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Floating Superpowers in Castle

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by i LiKe SniPEriNG, Jan 18, 2009 with 5 replies and 1,375 views.

1. i LiKe SniPEriNG

i LiKe SniPEriNG Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok this is a really useful glitch for sniping in castle. It's a bit hard to describe.

Ok, in castle, go all the way to the japanese part where theres some stairs that lead up next to some stairs next to a big building where there is a small roomby itself on the top of the building. If you get the right stairs, you'll come to two barrels on your left and three with some sacks further away on your right.

Now, get on the three barrels with some sacks and make a big jump to the two barrels. The two barrels you need to land on are right next to a wall, jump on the red top of the wall and follow your way across it to a building a few metres away.

Now face the building and keep crouched, then move to your right while crouching until you drop down a tiny bit, where your just on the right of the red bit of the wall. Still crouching, move to the building in front of you until your touching it. Then stand up and you should quickly float up. Once you've stopped, whip out your sniping rifle and start shooting.

HINT: When floating, don't move to your left or forward because you'll fall and easily die.

2. Darkaj750

Darkaj750 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If this is the levitation glitch, its SUPER old

3. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    Old as my grandma. Posted a thousand times.

4. M 2da ilfhunter

M 2da ilfhunter Enthusiast

Ratings:
    im pretty sure their are better tutorials. I didn't even want to look at it because of the long paragraphs or steps.

5. ChitySnipa

ChitySnipa Banned

Ratings:
    This was posted by two noobs in ONE Day!
    Ive known this so long i forgot about it!

6. DashedGumby

DashedGumby Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah, its a little old and too wordy.