Discussion Floating point error?

• Thread starter Bad Man MODD3R
  • Start date
  • Views 355
B

Bad Man MODD3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why everytime i try to save my new xpl file i always get a floating point error and then i find the repeating bitand change it but i still get the floating point error?? any help?? ++Rep

Z

zPUNISHMENTz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

looking your flooding this forum of silly questions, go read the map modding tutorial until you get a constant head ache then do map editing you will succeed. everything is in there that you need to know.

B

Bad Man MODD3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looking your flooding this forum of silly questions, go read the map modding tutorial until you get a constant head ache then do map editing you will succeed. everything is in there that you need to know.
Sure i am!! :lol:

Z

zPUNISHMENTz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"BAD MAN MODD3R" thats a fail, because you cant even successfully mod god mode i saw you in a game getting completely owned by non modders and modders you could be killed by every single weapon and they you think you can map edit. NO.

B

Bad Man MODD3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"BAD MAN MODD3R" thats a fail, because you cant even successfully mod god mode i saw you in a game getting completely owned by non modders and modders you could be killed by every single weapon and they you think you can map edit. NO.
Ahaaa yes because i was teting my mods charlie!! And i dont think i can map mod i cant! People like you make me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Z

zPUNISHMENTz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahaaa yes because i was teting my mods charlie!! And i dont think i can map mod i cant! People like you make me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you dont have the right to call me by my name. testing your mods, what mods were they then? people like you make me laugh as well.

X

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
you dont have the right to call me by my name. testing your mods, what mods were they then? people like you make me laugh as well.
Oh weren't we all this way at one point or another? No need to bash on him for not being as experienced as some. Concerning the float point error, the best solution I can say is go to Loki's thread and ask there,while quoting him some where, so he gets a notification.

B

Bad Man MODD3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh weren't we all this way at one point or another? No need to bash on him for not being as experienced as some. Concerning the float point error, the best solution I can say is go to Loki's thread and ask there,while quoting him some where, so he gets a notification.
Thanks shadow +rep and yeh we were all like that at some point (even though i am still) thanks for backing me up mate

Top Bottom