• Thread starter HarryMack
  • Start date
  • Views 2,520
HarryMack

HarryMack

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
To accomplish this glitch you will need to first change your characters gender using the character appearance glitch. A link to the original thread can be found below:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...all-patches-1-25.1251311/page-5#post-10399397

I AM NOT THE FOUNDER OF THE CHARACTER APPEARENCE GLITCH, ONLY THIS METHOD OF OBTAINING THE "FLOATING" OR"TRANSPARENT" CREW EMBLEM - Harry Mack

Step 1. Switch your characters gender from male to female using the "Change Character's Appearance Glitch"

Step 2. Save outfit this outfit as a female (Only the items in the "tops" category seem to be required to get the "Floating Emblem". You do not have to copy my exact outfit)

Top: Leopard Cropped Leather Jacket

R* V-Neck (Any V-Neck or T-Shirt should work)
Black Beaded Necklace (accessories)

Bottom: Sport Pants>Ash or Black Roll Up (this is how to get checker board shorts)
Sneakers>Red Accent High Tops (checker board dress shoes)

Head: Glossy Black Off-Road Helmet (this becomes Black Flight Helmet)

Step 3. Apply your crew emblem to the Cropped Leather Jacket (save)

Step 4. Switch your gender back to male, once again using the "Change Character Appearance Glitch"

Step 5. Go show off your new "Floating Crew Emblem"

Video/Videos:

Sorry about having to post two videos, the first is the Outfit Setup and the second video is the Result when you switch back to a male!

The Set Up

The End Result

I will be including a screen shot for those of you who cannot watch video on your phones or what have you... If this has been previously posted and I am not the founder please feel free to PROVE me wrong! I hope this was useful!

11145204_10205203666604626_3275663680465931147_o.jpg

Last edited:
HarryMack

HarryMack

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Zake Zake I'm interested to know what you think about this. Have you had any experience with this? (Reading other threads it seems like you are well versed on this glitch)

Zake

Zake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't really try any crew emblems with this glitch. So this is all new to me. Thanks for asking though.

Dr Zayas

Dr Zayas

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Mate Cheers For Posting I worked Out a Few improvements to make the male chest look better with out that half shirt.

Step 5. Equip Stealth Utility Vest Then Remove the Vest. (You will end up with half a Invisible chest)

Step 6. Accessories: Gloves Pick Any Gloves

Congratulations You Now Have a Invisible Chest and Half Invisible Arms and your Crew Emblem

HarryMack

HarryMack

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you! This is why I posted! Too much ground to cover as one man/female lol. I shall try that today! 
Ill most likely make a video of the improvement Dr Zayas Dr Zayas and I will give your credit in the description! BTW on another note, there are Dr.Zeus Stickers all over my town lol, is your name related to that band?

stringking

stringking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To accomplish this glitch you will need to first change your characters gender using the character appearance glitch. A link to the original thread can be found below:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...all-patches-1-25.1251311/page-5#post-10399397

I AM NOT THE FOUNDER OF THE CHARACTER APPEARENCE GLITCH, ONLY THIS METHOD OF OBTAINING THE "FLOATING" OR"TRANSPARENT" CREW EMBLEM - Harry Mack

Step 1. Switch your characters gender from male to female using the "Change Character's Appearance Glitch"

Step 2. Save outfit this outfit as a female (Only the items in the "tops" category seem to be required to get the "Floating Emblem". You do not have to copy my exact outfit)

Top: Leopard Cropped Leather Jacket

R* V-Neck (Any V-Neck or T-Shirt should work)
Black Beaded Necklace (accessories)

Bottom: Sport Pants>Ash or Black Roll Up (this is how to get checker board shorts)
Sneakers>Red Accent High Tops (checker board dress shoes)

Head: Glossy Black Off-Road Helmet (this becomes Black Flight Helmet)

Step 3. Apply your crew emblem to the Cropped Leather Jacket (save)

Step 4. Switch your gender back to male, once again using the "Change Character Appearance Glitch"

Step 5. Go show off your new "Floating Crew Emblem"

Video/Videos:

Sorry about having to post two videos, the first is the Outfit Setup and the second video is the Result when you switch back to a male!

The Set Up

The End Result

I will be including a screen shot for those of you who cannot watch video on your phones or what have you... If this has been previously posted and I am not the founder please feel free to PROVE me wrong! I hope this was useful!

11145204_10205203666604626_3275663680465931147_o.jpg

Look at you rockin' G triple C! 
Thank you! This is why I posted! Too much ground to cover as one man/female lol. I shall try that today! 
Ill most likely make a video of the improvement Dr Zayas Dr Zayas and I will give your credit in the description! BTW on another note, there are Dr.Zeus Stickers all over my town lol, is your name related to that band?
Planet of the apes man!

HarryMack

HarryMack

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
stringking stringking you know it lol, looks dope as f too. I didn't get the planet of the apes reference at first but that makes sense now lol. Dr Zayas Dr Zayas if you equip a bikini top instead of a V-neck and then change the necklace and gloves you end up with a completely invisible torso with a floating crew emblem as well. I will be posting an updated video soon.

ejd711

ejd711

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
stringking stringking you know it lol, looks dope as f too. I didn't get the planet of the apes reference at first but that makes sense now lol. Dr Zayas Dr Zayas if you equip a bikini top instead of a V-neck and then change the necklace and gloves you end up with a completely invisible torso with a floating crew emblem as well. I will be posting an updated video soon.
Could you update the text tutorial with specific clothing options, while you wait for the video to upload?

HarryMack

HarryMack

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah absolutely, here is a quick overview

Fully Invisible Torso With Crew Emblem On Back

Equip these items as a female:

Leopard Cropped Leather Jacket
Bikini Top
Don't forget to apply crew emblem to the jacket

If you add brown cargo pants to the outfit it will make your legs disappear.

If you put on charcoal pumps, your feet will disappear. If you apply tan flip flops they will turn into green flip flops, added together with the cargo pants this looks pretty weird lol.

I have a lot of new combinations, but there is really no user friendly way to post them. I will be adding more if anyone is interested in reading them. Here are some other examples...

Heart Necklaces (there are a couple of these, directly under the bead necklaces in female accessories) Most of these will turn into bow ties, which end up looking pretty weird.

Checkerboard Sport Shorts: Female Ash/Grey Shorts

Black Tuxedo With Invisible Stomach: Yellow Cropped Leather Jacket

Pink Suit Jacket With Invisible Stomach: Pink Cropped Leather Jacket

Checkerboard Sunglasses: Copper Marbles

Flight Helmet: Glossy Black Offroad Helmet

Checkerboard Leather Jacket: Navy Tuxedo

Checkerboard Shorts (medium length): Charcoal Roll Ups

ejd711 ejd711 basically the only thing you will change is the necklace and the vneck. Remove the necklace all together if you would like, then just change the first layer from a VNeck to a Bikini. The color of the bikini should not matter, if it ends up being an issue I can check back to the exact bikini I was using at the time. Hope that helps!

Top Bottom
Login
Register