Patched Solo: Flip Benny’s on Non Benny’s vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truegta5

Truegta5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m guessing it’s the same concept as changing the rims? As in certain in game liveries convert to the other ones?
Cannot say anymore mate play about with it

MODD BEEP

MODD BEEP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Founders : Truegta5 Truegta5 Bmxer300zx

The first part not to sure who found it if you know DM me

I do apologise I am a bit dyslexic I will be updating the post more clearly

To Avoid being patched:
  1. keep your app open In either Story mode or creator
  2. Put your PS4 in rest mode when not using GTA
You can flip any bennys wheels car with any type of dupe glitch carbon copy or merge by Merge I mean once you do not need custom plates for The merge one is the best because you can do cars you usually cannot change wheels on for example: Vigilante and Half Track

You can flip Bennys wheels cars solo and flip bennys wheels cars which you cannot change wheels on semi-solo

You will need to do the solo dupe which is Currently working

First of all you need to get glitched out

1. Go into the heist room inside of your facility and register as a Hit right dpad to open planning board and launch the set up or finale
  2. Immediately after right dpad, start pressing pause to bring up the pause menu. If the pause menu doesn't show and you load into set up screen, back out and start pressing right dpad again to open planning board and try again.
  3. Join someone in a different targeting mode to you, accept first alert decline secon Interaction menu facility management turn off and back on
  4. Hit right dpad to open planning screen, and launch the set up or finale once again Interaction menu facility management turn off and back on
  5. Down dpad, select story mode character, decline alert and Important before you leave the highest room important before you leave the heist room hit left dpad
  6. Join anybody and cancel the first alert to get rid of the blurry screen
  7. Now make your way to The security room to their security cameras and press write just let it let you out you should be in visible for a few seconds
  8. Now make your way to the desk to order a helicopter to get out of your bunker An well you at the desk grab some alcohol

For flipping Standard cars

1. Go to your motorcycle club house and get drunk till you pass out you should spawn in the toilet This will help you later on
  2. Now go to the shop and buy some alcohol then Head to your banker go inside and go inside your MOC take out the car/One you want to flirt) now get out of your car and leave it there now get drunk until you pass out
  3. At this point you should inside your motorcycle clubhouse in the toilets Head outside
  4. Order a helicopter now fly to the shop and buy some alcohol then fly to your nightclub and enter service entrance where your magic slot is jump inside of your car and hit Gas and it should Disappear
  5. Now you should be standing in your entrance area now get drunk again to get out of York nightclub
  6. You will spawn back at you motorcycle clubhouse toilets now Exit building and head to your banker and enter it
  7. Get inside whatever vehicle you're flipping you will see the plate change. drive into MOC to save.
  8. Now that Car in your MOC is ready to flip Flip the car when you come back Then just dup it again to save it after you have flipped it

Car you cannot change wheels on
  1. You have to merge your magic slot into the car you want to flip
  2. Then do the glitch again to merge it into a Ardent when you walk in your bunker an sit in the Ardent then the numberplate will change but do not drive into your MOC because you don’t want to save The car but you need to get it out off the bunker so
  3. Change you’r MOC to a special vehicle workshop once it has been changed drive the car in You will get a black screen join somebody in a different Targeting mode except the first one declined the second
  4. You should be frozen standing beside your Ardent ask a friend to launch up a job join him set on the first alert tell him to back out go-ahead and accept you should be unfrozen if it’s all black around you sit in your car and get out of it again Walk out of your MOC and bunker
  5. Do not order any personal vehicles But you can Order a helicopter fly to your CEO building make sure you have some free slots available inside your garage
  6. when you are Close to your builders Order you’re MOC walk in and drive the Ardent out Drive it in your ceo garage wear your free slots are as soon as you are in your garage spam triangle then right to Enter your mod shop
  7. At this point you can now flip your car obviously choose the rim you want off the list Select it disconnect your Internet if you have a magic slut you know what to do good luck
  8. Ps: after you have flipped it dup it again to save the car
Be aware that When you do it again to save it you want the half track/magic slot in your bunker then a RH8 In your it nightclub entrance And when you have finished Your magic slot will go back to the entrance and your new half track will be in your MOC when you are finished flipping by I RH8 over the one in your nightclub entrance because you don’t want to close the app when you have a modded vehicle as a magic slot because you will lose it

Steps by: CBD420
  1. Go into the heist room inside of your facility and register as a CEO or already be registered.
  2. Hit right dpad to open planning board and launch the set up or finale.
  3. Quit the lobby and accept the alert.
  4. Immediately after accepting the alert hit right dpad until you are hovering the setup or finale, launch it and start pressing pause to bring up the pause menu. If the pause menu doesn't show and you load into the lobby, start over from the laat step. **helps if you're quick** not too quick. You just need to get the pause menu up while its loading. Usually it just keeps loading and there is lots of time.(at least on ps4)
  5. With the pause menu up Join someone in a different targeting mode to you, accept first alert decline second.
  6. Open Interaction menu>facility management>planning board>turn off and back on
  7. Back out of the IM and hold Down dpad, select story mode character, decline alert
  8. Hit right dpad to open planning screen, and launch the set up or finale once again. It will just say loading with a blurry screen.
  9. Open Interaction menu>facility management>planning board>turn off and back on
  10. Back out of IM and hold Down dpad, select story mode character, decline alert.
  11. Join anybody and cancel the first alert to get rid of the blurry screen.
  12. Hit left dpad to stop the lobby from loading when you move and killing the glitch.
  13. Now make your way to your orbital cannon or strike team room, press right dpad to enter either and back out.
  14. Go to the assistant desk and buy pisswassers if you have none then request a buzzard
  15. Fly to mc clubhouse and go drink to passout at the bar. This will allow you to spawn at the mc after passing out. Not needed if there is teleport available
  16. Walk out the garage door and request ceo buzzard. Not needed if teleporting.
Dupe steps
  1. Bring up phone and open up internet, this allows you to pause whilst in this state, teleport to bunker if available. If not then take the buzzard to the bunker. If a buzzard isnt out then request one from the ceo menu.
  2. Take car you want to duplicate out of MOC and leave it inside bunker (might take a minute to gain access to vehicle)
  3. Teleport to nightclub if available and enter the service entrance. If not then drink pisswasser till you pass out. Walk out from the mc and call a buzzard go to a store and refill pisswassers then go to the nightclub service entrance
  4. Get inside whatever vehicle you're duping over and hit gas, car will disappear
  5. Teleport back to bunker if available, head inside and get into the car you left there. If not then drink pisswasser to passout. Leave mc and call a buzzard and go to a store to refill pisswassers if you are repeating then go to the bunker and get in the car.
  6. Once you get in you will notice the plate change. drive into MOC to save.
  7. Drive back out of the moc. Saves from freezing and sets up for a repeat.
  8. Repeat from step 3.

hello how i do for flip the mtl dune please? which duplication glitch?

I

Ic9083

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you able to get any hidden liveries or just the ones from nightclub workshop and do u need to have a hidden livery already any help would be great

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Aint played GTA for a few months. Decided to have ago at this magic slot. I think ive made the slot. I have the street car everything reverted.

Lets say i wanna flip one of my own cars instead of receiving one through gc2f.

What do i do lol?

I

Ic9083

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Follow the op you have to put your magic slot in nightclub entrance and in your moc you need the car you want to flip
Aint played GTA for a few months. Decided to have ago at this magic slot. I think ive made the slot. I have the street car everything reverted.

Lets say i wanna flip one of my own cars instead of receiving one through gc2f.

What do i do lol?

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Follow the op you have to put your magic slot in nightclub entrance and in your moc you need the car you want to flip
Thanks for the reply

My problem is when i am in the bunker i cannot drink pisswasser. Any ideas why?

R

Robert Clennell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the reply

My problem is when i am in the bunker i cannot drink pisswasser. Any ideas why?
I think you need to be in ceo and have drinking pisswazer as quick action mate

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you need to be in ceo and have drinking pisswazer as quick action mate
Maybe but i dont know because i can use other snacks. Also heard this happening to other people after reading through the thread but couldnt find a answer

R

Robert Clennell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe but i dont know because i can use other snacks. Also heard this happening to other people after reading through the thread but couldnt find a answer
There are easier dupe methods out there on YouTube which you can use for flipping rims.

R

Robert Clennell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are easier dupe methods out there on YouTube which you can use for flipping rims.
Check out modd beeps new video with the facility. You should be able to do it from there. Just take a car from the facility and switch it with your magic slot to push it in there

J

Jdgmanz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you keep the rim tire ring (white, blue, red, radial) when you flip? Mine always changes back to default. Black, with no marking.

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You see, i am just.confused as to what to do.

Lets say i have completed the magic slot and i now have the street car that defaulted back.
What steps do i take now? Should i destroy the street car and then put what ever car i wanna flip in that slot?

Confused asf rn

LengMan

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Sin$
You see, i am just.confused as to what to do.

Lets say i have completed the magic slot and i now have the street car that defaulted back.
What steps do i take now? Should i destroy the street car and then put what ever car i wanna flip in that slot?

Confused asf rn
Have car you want to change wheels on, and duplicate it into your magic slot.

Change wheels

Now dupe it back out of your magic slot to save it.

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Have car you want to change wheels on, and duplicate it into your magic slot.

Change wheels

Now dupe it back out of your magic slot to save it.
Can you tell me once i have succesffully created magic slot and the street car is in that slot the one that reverted. What do i do with this street car. If i drive my own car into where it is wont it move where the slot.is???

R

Robert Clennell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you tell me once i have succesffully created magic slot and the street car is in that slot the one that reverted. What do i do with this street car. If i drive my own car into where it is wont it move where the slot.is???
Buy a fagio over the spot then dupe over the fagio. Change whatever you need then use that dupe to dupe into a normal slot over another fagio. Then buy new fagio over magic slot to start again.

If you take a car from any garage and swap it with that street car your slot will move to wherever you took the car from

LengMan

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Sin$
Buy a vehicle you don’t have over the street car or remember where your slot is. If you drive another car in and swap the magic slot out, it’ll just move to where the car you drove in was. I have two magic slots and I keep them both at eclipse and pull them out when I need. I still have tp so using that to dupe at the moment, for how much longer I don’t know lol.

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Buy a fagio over the spot then dupe over the fagio. Change whatever you need then use that dupe to dupe into a normal slot over another fagio. Then buy new fagio over magic slot to start again.

If you take a car from any garage and swap it with that street car your slot will move to wherever you took the car from

Buy a vehicle you don’t have over the street car or remember where your slot is. If you drive another car in and swap the magic slot out, it’ll just move to where the car you drove in was. I have two magic slots and I keep them both at eclipse and pull them out when I need. I still have tp so using that to dupe at the moment, for how much longer I don’t know lol.

Thankyou very clear guys appreciate it alot. Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register