• Thread starter Eliminated
  • Start date
  • Views 957
Eliminated

Eliminated

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you even control the drill? You tap the ****ing button once & it overheats, like I sat here for ****ing 30 mins drilling this **** & it didn't move or do anything & just overheated so quickly...

Publickiller17

Publickiller17

Premium
Contest Sponsor Services Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend had troubles with the hacking part, not the drilling. I haven't done it but if my friend did it, it can't be too hard lol.

Upvote 0
Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to be gentle with it. Just do what the instructions tell you to do. It took me a while too.

Upvote 0
G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you even control the drill? You tap the ****ing button once & it overheats, like I sat here for ****ing 30 mins drilling this **** & it didn't move or do anything & just overheated so quickly...
It had me ****ed up too. Apparently you need to move the analog stick slightly fowards and not force it all the way.

Upvote 0
Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Just keep move your analog stick slowly. If you do it fast you overheat the drill.

Upvote 0
T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Hold right trigger, press left thumbstick up slightly until it starts drilling. As the drill bit progresses through the lock you press up slightly more so it continues to drill, if it starts to turn red back off just a hair so the bit cools off and then continue.

The basic motion(on the left thumbstick) is from center to pressing up very, very slowly, but you have to watch the color/progress of the bit and adjust pressure on the left thumbstick accordingly.

After some practice you can pretty much drill straight through it in one smooth motion.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register