Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

Flashing Xbox drive and use with neighbourhood

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by faffe3, Jan 12, 2019 with 6 replies and 175 views.

1. faffe3

faffe3 Newbie

Ratings:
    Hello, first time joining this site as well as owning a 360.
    I recently bought a lateset updated zephyr console, I was looking into flashing the dvd drive. Could I run Neighbourhood xex with a dvd drive flash? (Supposing a aleo need to install something else?).
    I also would like to ask if l, by reverting all the mods, I would he able to play online 100% safetly.
    Last, if I decide to run some pirates games without going online, after I revert anything, would I still be safe?
    Thanks for all the answeres.

2. Reckfullies

Reckfullies Enthusiast

Ratings:
    1 - No, a flashed dvd drive only allows you to play normal games you have burned onto a disc. You can't use neighborhood or any custom/hacked software. You would need an RGH/JTAG console to do that.

2 - Probably, not sure why you would want to flash it then revert it though.

3 - Yes, same as last question

• Like Like x 2
  3. OP
    faffe3

faffe3 Newbie

Ratings:
    I thought if Microsoft could detect flashed xbox devices, that's why I wanted to revert, but if they can't detect it there's no need to.
    Ok thanks for your answere, I think I would go on RGH then.

4. Reckfullies

Reckfullies Enthusiast

Ratings:
    They can detect it, people have been banned for it before. But the chance of a ban is pretty low last time I checked as long as you do everything correctly.

If going online is important for you, remember that you would need to buy stealth to use an RGH online should you get one.

5. OP
    faffe3

faffe3 Newbie

Ratings:
    I've looked at stealth services, but I wanted to use the Double nand method (DemoN?) that seems 100% safe if you use the LIVE nand. (Since I planned into using online only with retail CD games to avoid the ban of my ms account)

6. Reckfullies

Reckfullies Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I was assuming you wanted to use the RGH nand online. Dual nand is prefect for you then.

7. Newsk

Newsk Getting There

Ratings:
    Consider building your rgh-side image with a different kv tho. Its likely you will eventually log on to xbl on the wrong nand by mistake .
    cant swap kv's on stock nand!