• Views 735
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr Nero 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys just to tell you before anyone else claims it ;that i am working on Putting Flashing text in to a patch that is infectable ///Also i Have figured out a progression bar that tells everyone that they are unlocking there challenges.../\

I may need a bit of help with this Any one who is Really good at coding //only good coders plz no newbies

I

ITheFallenI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
bind button_back "say ^1Text;wait 20;say ^2Text;wait 20;say ^3Text;wait 20;say ^4Text"

Upvote 0
F

fishguts54

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what about me?
I got challenges online but then again thats a pretty obvious Dvar

bind button_back "say ^1Text;wait 20;say ^2Text;wait 20;say ^3Text;wait 20;say ^4Text"
That wont work because Wait is not an infectable command as you know I have tried that
and yo can I get that progress bar that is infectable?
could be helpful

Upvote 0
M

Mr Nero 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what about me?

That wont work because Wait is not an infectable command as you know I have tried that
could be helpful
Yes Plz NOTE that I found this And i will release tommorow

Upvote 0
I

ITheFallenI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what about me?

could be helpful

Then you cannot have good flashing text. Also, I'm from PS3 so it works for us. And your giving yourself too much credit. Me and PCFreak30 figured out challenges 2 months ago so stfu

Upvote 0
Z

ZeRoHEADzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Nero
Whats your AIM ??? I want to talk to you i got an nice idea :lol:

Upvote 0
F

fishguts54

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Then you cannot have good flashing text. Also, I'm from PS3 so it works for us. And your giving yourself too much credit. Me and PCFreak30 figured out challenges 2 months ago so stfu
you and PCfreak found out challenges 2 months ago when the binds barely came out how long? less than a month, 2 weeks?

Upvote 0
Stiffler

-Tanskin-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you and PCfreak found out challenges 2 months ago when the binds barely came out how long? less than a month, 2 weeks?
Your dumb. He said for ps3 and binds for that have been out way longer than Xbox.

Upvote 0
I

ITheFallenI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

This is back when 1.12 came out for PS3. We're doing it the same way as you guys now.
http://screensnapr.com/v/wmXt1Q.png

And here's the link to that post: http://www.pcfreak30.com/2011/03/modern-warfare-2-unlock-all-on-1-12/

Upvote 0
F

fishguts54

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is back when 1.12 came out for PS3. We're doing it the same way as you guys now.
http://screensnapr.com/v/wmXt1Q.png
Well I obviously dont keep up with PS3 its a different console and I dont care much for it

Upvote 0
I

ITheFallenI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I obviously dont keep up with PS3 its a different console and I dont care much for it

Still we figured it out before you. You simply put "setDevDvar("scr_complete_all_challenges" 1);" while we dumped all of the data and did it the hard way. AND when I posted here you were saying that you figured it out first.

Upvote 0
F

fishguts54

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still we figured it out before you. You simply put "setDevDvar("scr_complete_all_challenges" 1);" while we dumped all of the data and did it the hard way. AND when I posted here you were saying that you figured it out first.
Yeah I figured it out first ON XBOX
and I got no credit because My patch got leaked on TTG then Here and XboxMB
I congratulate you on your findings but I figured out an easier way than Dumping all the data and setting dvars I did a little more than what you explained I had to infect my self with this
Code:
self setClientDvar("scr_complete_all_challenges" 1);
setDevDvar("scr_complete_all_challenges" 1);

and added toggable online game and Developer modes

sorry I didnt know you found it before me but I did find that myself

Upvote 0
I

ITheFallenI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I figured it out first ON XBOX
and I got no credit because My patch got leaked on TTG then Here and XboxMB
I congratulate you on your findings but I figured out an easier way than Dumping all the data and setting dvars I did a little more than what you explained I had to infect my self with this
Code:
self setClientDvar("scr_complete_all_challenges" 1);
setDevDvar("scr_complete_all_challenges" 1);

and added toggable online game and Developer modes

sorry I didnt know you found it before me but I did find that myself

And I respect that. You just act like you're god b/c you found a dvar to do all the work. Also, if you visit NGU every once in awhile you would notice that every thing posted here was found awhile ago there, besides teh1337's stuff. I've known about your "finding" but it doesn't work on PS3 so got rid of it.

Upvote 0
F

fishguts54

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And I respect that. You just act like you're god b/c you found a dvar to do all the work. Also, if you visit NGU every once in awhile you would notice that every thing posted here was found awhile ago there, besides teh1337's stuff. I've known about your "finding" but it doesn't work on PS3 so got rid of it.
Yeah but if you notice I dont get credit for MY patch are that Dvar These people do:
1337_Hacker
Monster
Your God

I worked hard on that patch and everyone else gets credit I respect you and your work I mean you no disrespect in anyway
but I dont have an account on NGU so I can only view 1 post a day and I dont want to get all mixed up in accounts

Upvote 0
I

ITheFallenI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah but if you notice I dont get credit for MY patch are that Dvar These people do:
1337_Hacker
Monster
Your God

I worked hard on that patch and everyone else gets credit I respect you and your work I mean you no disrespect in anyway
but I dont have an account on NGU so I can only view 1 post a day and I dont want to get all mixed up in accounts

I know how it feels to not get credit for something you figured out.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register