Solved Flashing red light on nand x

• Thread starter Kronium
  • Start date
  • Views 658
Kronium

Kronium

Reaction score
Sin$
anyone know what a flashing red lite the the nand x means?

NerdysMods

NerdysMods

LOL THATS NOT MY BIRTHDAY
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
no and thats my problem, console wont even turn on
So your telling me you are trying to turn on your Xbox while your nandx is connected to your computer?? If I remember that F*cks your nandx if you do that.. But I here with the jrunners they fixes that problem... I could be wrong tho not 100% sure been a while since I've used my nandx

Kronium

Kronium

Reaction score
Sin$
So your telling me you are trying to turn on your Xbox while your nandx is connected to your computer?? If I remember that F*cks your nandx if you do that.. But I here with the jrunners they fixes that problem... I could be wrong tho not 100% sure been a while since I've used my nandx
lol no it wasnt connected to my pc, i have a few jrunners and cr4's laying around what im going to probably end up doingis switching them out, i used to do repairs yes the time my xbox doesnt feel like working its something i havnt seen before, so i was seeing if anyone knew what was up with it before i dug into it.

NerdysMods

NerdysMods

LOL THATS NOT MY BIRTHDAY
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
lol no it wasnt connected to my pc, i have a few jrunners and cr4's laying around what im going to probably end up doingis switching them out, i used to do repairs yes the time my xbox doesnt feel like working its something i havnt seen before, so i was seeing if anyone knew what was up with it before i dug into it.
Dam then Idk.. Why it would do that... If you have the update cable for it try reflashing the nandx

Kronium

Kronium

Reaction score
Sin$
Dam then Idk.. Why it would do that... If you have the update cable for it try reflashing the nandx
tried, thus why i came here im pretty sure i have a faulty wire 
tried, thus why i came here im pretty sure i have a faulty wire
wait no i dont have all new wires probibly just fidgity so yea im going to switch to the cr4 thnx for the help m8

Top Bottom
Login
Register