• Start date
  • Views 261
D3FEKT

D3FEKT

Bewbs
Platinum Record Stickied Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I'm experiencing a few problems with flashing my drive.

jungleflasher detects my drive, i click phat key, ok, take off power to drive then probe it, power back on and it does nothing from there on. Most common gives an error. First time i tried, it said it extracted fine, but it glitched after extracting inquiry.bin.
Anyone know why?

and is it possible to flash with only the dvd key?

Also it's annoying as after a few tries, it glitches the computer and i have to keep going through the same process to get the portio running again which takes a while.

A Toast

A Toast

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

jungleflasher detects my drive, i click phat key, ok, take off power to drive then probe it, power back on and it does nothing from there on. Most common gives an error. First time i tried, it said it extracted fine, but it glitched after extracting inquiry.bin.
Anyone know why?

Also it's annoying as after a few tries, it glitches the computer and i have to keep going through the same process to get the portio running again which takes a while.

yea if you have your dvd key you can build and firmware and flash it.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Anyone know why?

Working up in the world aye D3FEKT? flashed drives and such? haha

Top Bottom
Login
Register