What's new

Solved Flashing Liteon 74850 HELP!

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I see the drive in jungle flasher, I eject the tray, turn off the dive, push it halfway...turn on the drive, click dvdkey32 and I get Serial Data is Bad....

Whats wrong...im using Maximus 360 xtractor 360 pro.

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I see the drive in jungle flasher, I eject the tray, turn off the dive, push it halfway...turn on the drive, click dvdkey32 and I get Serial Data is Bad....

Whats wrong...im using Maximus 360 xtractor 360 pro.
fat or slim?

Futile

Futile

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I think 74850c is a phat drive, but why are you doing the half tray trick? Not sure if it's different with the maximus but you need a probe to extract a key from a lite-on.

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
fat or slim?
Fat, old white ones

I think 74850c is a phat drive, but why are you doing the half tray trick? Not sure if it's different with the maximus but you need a probe to extract a key from a lite-on.

I have a probe, I stick in r707 after I do the half way trick,...the tut I was looking at said to do the half way thing.

Futile

Futile

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Fat, old white ones

I have a probe, I stick in r707 after I do the half way trick,...the tut I was looking at said to do the half way thing.

Follow the official JF tutorial. Are you on the latest dash? Because the key isn't in r707 anymore.

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Mikey, follow this tut. It is the latest tut from Jungle Flasher, I uploaded it to MU. You still need the latest firmware from iXtreme.net.

Click me

If you're flashing a Lite-on you need the Probe 3 to extract your DVD key.

PM me if you need to. I recently flashed my Lite-on for the first time and I followed the JF tut to the letter with no problems. Make SURE you read the entire tut for flashing your drive TWO TIMES before you attempt it.

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Mikey, follow this tut. It is the latest tut from Jungle Flasher, I uploaded it to MU. You still need the latest firmware from iXtreme.net.

Click me

If you're flashing a Lite-on you need the Probe 3 to extract your DVD key.

PM me if you need to. I recently flashed my Lite-on for the first time and I followed the JF tut to the letter with no problems. Make SURE you read the entire tut for flashing your drive TWO TIMES before you attempt it.
link isnt working

Top Bottom
Login
Register