• Thread starter Cellulose
  • Start date
  • Views 223
Cellulose

Cellulose

Composition C is my family
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright so I got a X360USBV2 is this the only tool I will need for a Hitachi 59, or will I need a probe as well? I was also wondering if I can burn XDG3 games without using BurnerMax and spending a lot more money than I have to!

Last edited:
xK1LLA KONGx

xK1LLA KONGx

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright so I got a X360USBV2 is this the only tool I will need for a Hitachi 59, or will I need a probe as well? I was also wondering if I can burn XDG3 games without using BurnerMax and spending a lot more money than I have to!

Depending on the Hitachi, some 79 drives require magic keys which you will need a Blank CD-R disc to burn the magic key files too, And for the XGD3 question. BurnerMax is free, why wouldn't you use it? You can avoid it, by buying a expensive drive (iHAS Rev-B) which are $30-$80+ but well worth it. As your getting basically any game for under $2.00 per disc, I'd say spend a little money on the iHas rev-b, and do it the correct route. There are many ways to burn XGD3 games without an iHAS but it's not the safest. nor good quality burning wise(what I mean is, a iHAS rev-b drive on X2/X4 burning speed is alot better than a normal drive) Which means you won't run into Disc Unreadable, Troubles reading the game(if you use Verbatims, memorex's are good but they're trash quality wise), Troubles installing the burnt disc to your HDD, etc.

Also, if you need any help down the future i'm your guy! Shoot me a inbox.

Cellulose

Cellulose

Reaction score
Sin$
Depending on the Hitachi, some 79 drives require magic keys which you will need a Blank CD-R disc to burn the magic key files too, And for the XGD3 question. BurnerMax is free, why wouldn't you use it? You can avoid it, by buying a expensive drive (iHAS Rev-B) which are $30-$80+ but well worth it. As your getting basically any game for under $2.00 per disc, I'd say spend a little money on the iHas rev-b, and do it the correct route. There are many ways to burn XGD3 games without an iHAS but it's not the safest. nor good quality burning wise(what I mean is, a iHAS rev-b drive on X2/X4 burning speed is alot better than a normal drive) Which means you won't run into Disc Unreadable, Troubles reading the game(if you use Verbatims, memorex's are good but they're trash quality wise), Troubles installing the burnt disc to your HDD, etc.

Thanks!

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

As well, some of the Sony Optiarc Drives provide ooverburn natively. That's means no need to flash it in order to burn games, as well the iHas has been discontinued. At least the ones you need, so the Sony is the way to go.

Cellulose

Cellulose

Reaction score
Sin$
As well, some of the Sony Optiarc Drives provide ooverburn natively. That's means no need to flash it in order to burn games, as well the iHas has been discontinued. At least the ones you need, so the Sony is the way to go.

Thanks for helping me again! It seems like lately your my one and only hero.

Edit: So would I be able to hook one of these drives up to my laptop and just go with it?
I have a Sony VAIO laptop.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for helping me again! It seems like lately your my one and only hero.

Edit: So would I be able to hook one of these drives up to my laptop and just go with it?
I have a Sony VAIO laptop.
You can hook them up as an external drive or install them in a desktop. Either works fine.

Top Bottom
Login
Register