What's new

Solved Flashing help!

Georgee

Georgee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a xbox that i bought a while ago of the B/S/T forums and i wanna update it so i can play XGD3 and the guy gave me the DVD key and he says its a hitachi 47 spoofed to a Benq what firmware would i use to flash it and where would i download it?

fersy

fersy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the firmware is lt 2.0 but there is none for hitachis so im afraid you are beat. only way round it is to buy a benq drive and flash that, you shouldnt be spoofing anymore anyway unless you dont mind being banned.

unless of course you have it mixed up and its a benq drive spoofed as a hitachi 47 lol

Georgee

Georgee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the firmware is lt 2.0 but there is none for hitachis so im afraid you are beat. only way round it is to buy a benq drive and flash that, you shouldnt be spoofing anymore anyway unless you dont mind being banned.

unless of course you have it mixed up and its a benq drive spoofed as a hitachi 47 lol
IT says in the PM Hitachi Rev47 spoofed to Benq....And so what specific firmware would i need to use since there is ones for different drive and this one to me is confusing lol and ive been playing online with this1 for months havent been banned and im on a really old firmware

Top Bottom