What's new

Solved Flashing/Dump Fixing Bricked RGH

O

oSoler

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys! So i just found the guy that RGHd my console two years ago and he still had my nand files!!! So I can finally unbrick my xbox, the downfall is everytime I try to flash it back on xell is it does noting? What happened was I accidentally just updated to 17155 without flashing it and it caused it to brick so thats where it went wrong, now when I put my files on xex build it all is good when i make the files and I put them on my flash drive and plug it in my xbox and when I load up xell it still says *looking for files on local media and TFTP and it doesnt find the updflash.bin Where should I go from here?? Im totally lost and could really use some help!! If someone could guide me possibly or give me some advice I can get you back on a huge favor!! Let me know thanks everyone!!

Last edited:
Harmonic

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys! So i just found the guy that RGHd my console two years ago and he still had my nand files!!! So I can finally unbrick my xbox, the downfall is everytime I try to flash it back on xell is it does noting? What happened was I accidentally just updated to 17155 without flashing it and it caused it to brick so thats where it went wrong, now when I put my files on xex build it all is good when i make the files and I put them on my flash drive and plug it in my xbox and when I load up xell it still says *looking for files on local media and TFTP and it doesnt find the updflash.bin Where should I go from here?? Im totally lost and could really use some help!! If someone could guide me possibly or give me some advice I can get you back on a huge favor!! Let me know thanks everyone!!
Make sure the flash drive is formatted to FAT32.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
What motherboard Xbox is it?

If it's a 4GB Corona, you cannot use Xell to flash your nand.

Top Bottom
Login
Register