Solved Flashing (broken?) Samsung with old 360 firmware

• Thread starter Gaming Royalty
  • Start date
  • Views 346
G

Gaming Royalty

Reaction score
Sin$
Got an old 360 with the firmware version 2.0.13604.0, should I update the Xbox or use an older version of Jungleflasher (what's the latest version of flasher)?

Is that firmware finally jtagable or is there no new exploit for Jtag/rgh etc?

Also I'm not sure if this is a new drive that hasn't been flashed or is broken. It won't read games and I've opened it and see the laser won't move and the disk won't spin, is this drive broken?

Kingkat714

Kingkat714

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want to flash, you need to update. You can RGH on any dash. The drive's motors are either missing or very weak.

G

Gaming Royalty

Reaction score
Sin$
So that isn't just normal behavior of a nonflashed drive? Don't know if I should flash this anyway for practice.

EvilJtag7s

EvilJtag7s

Jtag/Rgh Seller | Trusted
Reaction score
Sin$
Got an old 360 with the firmware version 2.0.13604.0, should I update the Xbox or use an older version of Jungleflasher (what's the latest version of flasher)?

Is that firmware finally jtagable or is there no new exploit for Jtag/rgh etc?

Also I'm not sure if this is a new drive that hasn't been flashed or is broken. It won't read games and I've opened it and see the laser won't move and the disk won't spin, is this drive broken?

i suggest you do this.

update the dash (to latest)
reset glitch your console
replace the dvd drive with a new one

G

Gaming Royalty

Reaction score
Sin$
I understand there's a chance of being banned for doing this but what happens exactly, does only my console get banned or my IP address of account?

Can I play original xbox titles?

EvilJtag7s

EvilJtag7s

Reaction score
Sin$
I understand there's a chance of being banned for doing this but what happens exactly, does only my console get banned or my IP address of account?

Can I play original xbox titles?
microsoft do not ban your ip, if you get caught your console and account will be banned

G

Gaming Royalty

Reaction score
Sin$
So I can play online and my other consoles won't be effected? Cool.

Can I play both NTSC and PAL games with a flashed drive?

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
a flashed xbox is just like a normal xbox360, apart from it can play backup games from your Reagan.
Your about 50/50 with your advice. If he wants to rgh, he shouldn't update. If he stays where he's at he can rgh1 which is so much more reliable then rgh2 or rjtag. And second, microsoft does IP ban. It has happened to numerous people.

G

Gaming Royalty

Reaction score
Sin$
I mean is there a way to burn arcade games on a disc and playing them?

Also what's this I hear about needing a specific DVD burner to burn backups?

EvilJtag7s

EvilJtag7s

Reaction score
Sin$
Your about 50/50 with your advice. If he wants to rgh, he shouldn't update. If he stays where he's at he can rgh1 which is so much more reliable then rgh2 or rjtag. And second, microsoft does IP ban. It has happened to numerous people.
i know i should say dont
oh i never knew they ip ban :frown:

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean is there a way to burn arcade games on a disc and playing them?

Also what's this I hear about needing a specific DVD burner to burn backups?
No way to play XBlA games on a flashed console unless you buy it. And you need a special drive only for XGD3 titles, which most new games are. Some drives are compatible with the burner max tool, some are not.

Top Bottom
Login
Register