• Thread starter iTz MiKe
  • Start date
  • Views 488
iTz MiKe

iTz MiKe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First... is there anyway to flash a lite-on without buying that extra stuff (probe)?

second...if i need that stuff, how much is it?

Lastly...this question isn't related to flashing a lite-on but i just got console banned a few days ago and i haven't touch my xbox 360 in like 2 weeks and the last burnt game i played i think was gears but i always play halo 3 which i have a retail copy. Just wondering if they maybe sent out a wave checking peoples firmwires or what?

Thanks guys.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
What version of the lite-on do you have? If you have the 7xxx firmware version you have to use the probe to read the dvd key. There are ways to make one yourself. But if you are not good at soldering. Just spend $30 and buy the USB Xtractor.

As for the banning parts. There has been no evidence of the firmware being the cause of the bans. So most likely its just bad games rips and people not using ABGX right.

iTz MiKe

iTz MiKe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok and if i do buy the connectivity kit and all that...i heard people have bricked there lite-ons, i dont know really what the means unless it means you cant you the drive for anything if its bricked

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Believe me. It is Extremely hard to brick a drive. You have to make a major screw up to brick it. Most of the time with lite-ons its just the drive locking up. If that happens to you. Then if you look in my sig. I have made a tutorial for this and how to unlock it.

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
The CK3 crapped out on me so I went with the USB Xtractor and it worked flawlessly and quickly.

I recommend that for everyone.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, so do I. But most people want to buy the CK3 because they are cheaper. I myself have never had a problem with my Xtractor360+spear. Of course that cost even more. lol

iTz MiKe said:
I think thats the one i got...with the usb
You got Xecuter's connectivity kit.(CK3) They are ok. I have seen problems with them. But overall they will get the job done.

iTz MiKe

iTz MiKe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok..hopefully i didnt waste $35 bucks...do you suggest a good tutorial for me to use specifically with the connectivity kit i got?

Top Bottom
Login
Register