What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Flashing 360

• Thread starter Corson Clarkson
  • Start date
  • Views 602
C

Corson Clarkson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you flash an xbox to play burnt game's without opening it and on a Mac cause i no a site that you can burn games but i want to flash my xbox and not open it

~~Corson~~

K

knockem

Contributor
Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The 360 must be open in some way... You could get a Xblaster 360, but you would still have to open the 360 once to install it..

Amurka

Amurka

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea just take the sticker off like knockem said. It's REAAAALLLLLLY easy.

Just one of a hundred videos showing you how easy it is:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiuS5KdoxTo]YouTube - xbox 360 new warranty seal removal[/ame]

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a flashing service. There is a link to it in my sig. I also take the sticker off and put it back on after the flash. Looks like it was never opened.

G

gcnd0001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
I have a flashing service. There is a link to it in my sig. I also take the sticker off and put it back on after the flash. Looks like it was never opened.

I do the same thing for my customers.

C

Corson Clarkson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i am not going to send it to one of you lol cause one of my bestfriends dad's do it and i was just wondering lol if you could do it without opening it

~~Corson~~

Top Bottom
Login
Register