What's new

Solved Flashed xbox question #2

K

Kush

GTA IV Legend
Reaction score
So i have a flashed xbox 360 with L.T 3.0 firmware on it and im wandering why none of my games will download updates as of last week. Like my blackops 2, mw3, borderlands 2, etc... All freeze while updating still keeps spinning like its updating but green bar stops moving at same spot every time for every game then says something on the screen about the system... What do I do, and can i fix the problem without unflashing the console becuase my GTA 4 disc works but im assuming thats only becuase theres no updates for it.... Please help

O

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Reaction score
So i have a flashed xbox 360 with L.T 3.0 firmware on it and im wandering why none of my games will download updates as of last week. Like my blackops 2, mw3, borderlands 2, etc... All freeze while updating still keeps spinning like its updating but green bar stops moving at same spot every time for every game then says something on the screen about the system... What do I do, and can i fix the problem without unflashing the console becuase my GTA 4 disc works but im assuming thats only becuase theres no updates for it.... Please help
Sounds like corruption on part of your hard drive. You should clear the cache.

K

Kush

GTA IV Legend
Reaction score
umm hmm... okay thanks for the info ill try it out later tonight and let you know if that works...... :biggrin:

K

Kush

GTA IV Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like corruption on part of your hard drive. You should clear the cache.
Clicking the like button for you good sir. Thanks forgot to let you know that worked.

Top Bottom