What's new

Solved Flashed Jtag with new freeboot, E79! No xell, LPT or USB. Help?

D

DMW55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright so after flashing the new dash I accidently hit keep current kv config or whatever not sure if that's the problem but after i shut down and power cycle i turn on and it now has E79 and will not boot into xell! help please

ITz UnScRiiPTeD

ITz UnScRiiPTeD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright so after flashing the new dash I accidently hit keep current kv config or whatever not sure if that's the problem but after i shut down and power cycle i turn on and it now has E79 and will not boot into xell! help please
Unfortunley theres nothing you can do with out ethier a usb nand flasher, lpt, or xell. Theres no way to reflash the nand without those item. Sorry but your going to have to buy one of those products.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunley theres nothing you can do with out ethier a usb nand flasher, lpt, or xell. Theres no way to reflash the nand without those item. Sorry but your going to have to buy one of those products.

or have it sent to someone like me

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Where do you live? I'm in Canada. I have a Nand X USB programmer but I don't have any QSB. I fail at soldering too.

i live in the U.S. if you have nand-x, try your luck at it by soldering the wires directly to the board. and just try to keep your hand steady while soldering

H

HUST13R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've just flashed and all loaded great and run through setup and look through my xbla games but after I turned it off and back on I just get e79. Does it seem a bit strange it all worked and then stopped after reboot.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I've just flashed and all loaded great and run through setup and look through my xbla games but after I turned it off and back on I just get e79. Does it seem a bit strange it all worked and then stopped after reboot.

cuz u have a zephyr/falcon with regular jtag wiring

H

HUST13R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a jasper 512, and I've been using it for the last 6 months ok but put the kinect dash on and appeared to a be working but after a reboot now just comes up with the error

Top Bottom
Login
Register