• Views 2,762
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Inferno

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey currently can you only run reach off jTags or is there a way to run on flashed 360's, or will that have to wait until retail leaks

thanks

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
No you need a JTag. But you will get a leaked game soon for flashed xbox's :smile:

T

The Inferno

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ah as i suspected, do any of you more experienced members of the community know roughly how long a flashed xbox iso will take ? or is it random

shanegillespie2

shanegillespie2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, only JTAG's as of right now.

He is wrong. As long as you have a flashed drive you can run reach. None of the game files have been modified so the RSA encryption is still there. All game files are still signed to play on retail.

T

The Inferno

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He is wrong. As long as you have a flashed drive you can run reach. None of the game files have been modified so the RSA encryption is still there. All game files are still signed to play on retail.

wait, so if i download the final version people are running of j tag consoles and put it on a DL DVD it will run ? im sure im missing something here, is the file a .iso? i thought it was a diff extension

iTzTECHKiNG

iTzTECHKiNG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought there was a program that turned the halo reach files to an iso? If thats true then you can burn it to a disc. Hopefully...

T

The Inferno

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought there was a program that turned the halo reach files to an iso? If thats true then you can burn it to a disc. Hopefully...

well if the topics are legit i know a place to get the .iso i just didnt know people had got an iso yet for it i thought it was some wierd file extension. ill give it a go later though, but if someone with the knowledge could help that would be amazing

J

jcap

Reaction score
Sin$
-_-

Yes, it's signed, but that doesn't mean it will play from a disc.

It's missing the critical partitions, such as the security sector.

Quoted straight from ABGX:
Stealth Failed!: Image is missing Video, PFI, DMI and SS
(It's just a game partition and won't boot on ANY firmware!)

F

freeser12

Reaction score
Sin$
well if the topics are legit i know a place to get the .iso i just didnt know people had got an iso yet for it i thought it was some wierd file extension. ill give it a go later though, but if someone with the knowledge could help that would be amazing

There is an iso that was compiled but it will not boot on a flashed retail box. From what I have heard the XEX wants to boot files from locations inaccessible by a retail 360.

T

The Inferno

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is an iso that was compiled but it will not boot on a flashed retail box. From what I have heard the XEX wants to boot files from locations inaccessible by a retail 360.
i dont have a retail 360 though if its flashed and i dont need stealth etc since its not a 360 that connects to live. ill see how it goes : / hopefully someone can work it out

F

freeser12

Reaction score
Sin$
i dont have a retail 360 though if its flashed and i dont need stealth etc since its not a 360 that connects to live. ill see how it goes : / hopefully someone can work it out

Yes you do have a retail 360. Unless you have a Dev kit or a reviewer console. The only firmware that MAY boot it is Xtreme 5.3. What you are going to try been done before and patched with SS, PFI, etc. and it will still fail to boot so don't waste your time. You'd be better off trying to find a retail copy.

T

The Inferno

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you do have a retail 360. Unless you have a Dev kit or a reviewer console. The only firmware that MAY boot it is Xtreme 5.3. What you are going to try been done before and patched with SS, PFI, etc. and it will still fail to boot so don't waste your time. You'd be better off trying to find a retail copy.

i see, so theres no chance that can be made or spoofed? will have to wait for retails leaks ?

S1R34L

S1R34L

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, it'll about a week for stores to get it (and inevitably for someone to leak it).

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Halo 3: ODST was leaked 3-4 weeks prior to its release. Mind you, this was the actual retail disc. If anything, expect to find Reach within the next 3-5 days. I could even bet you on that. :blink:

T

ThemanDupri

Blow Some Trees
Reaction score
Sin$
Halo 3: ODST was leaked 3-4 weeks prior to its release. Mind you, this was the actual retail disc. If anything, expect to find Reach within the next 3-5 days. I could even bet you on that. :blink:

That was due to the copy being leaked in another country that got it first (France). 3-5 Days is a bit soon for stores to have it.

Strikes

-S 7 R I K 3 Z-

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
W W W . X B O X 3 6 0 I S O . C O M .

You dont have to pay for the files there :biggrin: All free Fcuk premium

P

pomegranate

Reaction score
Sin$

What makes you say that it may boot on Xtreme 5.3? I hadn't heard of this.

DTAHoNDa447

DTAHoNDa447

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You dont burn the iso file to the disc.
You use the .dvd

And it will be uploaded at xbox360iso.com when the actual game is leaked/uploaded there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register