What's new

Solved Flashdmp (NAND help)

U

ug boot2

Reaction score
Hey, whenever I try to extract my nand through flash 360 by pressing "x" i get 2 errors reading the blocks. should i worry? also when i open it in 360 flashtool it thinks that it is a falcon when it is really a Zephyr, Should i just go through using this flashdmp or should i try something else. please tell me what i need to do or if this is normal.. zephyr - HDMI. PLEASE REPLY :smile:

Z

ZephyrModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I would Re=flash with you LPT cable because something will go wrong if you flash a KV.

X

x360xLuke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, whenever I try to extract my nand through flash 360 by pressing "x" i get 2 errors reading the blocks. should i worry? also when i open it in 360 flashtool it thinks that it is a falcon when it is really a Zephyr, Should i just go through using this flashdmp or should i try something else. please tell me what i need to do or if this is normal.. zephyr - HDMI. PLEASE REPLY :smile:

Having a few bad blocks is somewhat normal and nothing you should worry about. When flashing a new NAND the blocks will be relocated. The fact that you're using a Falcon NAND is nothing to worry about either. Just update your KV and reflash the working NAND to your xbox and you'll be set.

Top Bottom