Solved flashdmp.bin from XeLL Reloaded talking hours to download

• Thread starter THEE_El_SeBaS
  • Start date
  • Views 1,176
T

THEE_El_SeBaS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've turned off the primary suspect, my firewall, but alas, as compared to seeing videos where people get it downloaded in seconds, mine is taking hours. Is there a way I can fix this?

EDIT - I only have the issue on my main Windows 10 PC, when I switch over to my laptop it downloads at a normal speed. It's on 7.

S

Snowy

Let it snow
Reaction score
I've turned off the primary suspect, my firewall, but alas, as compared to seeing videos where people get it downloaded in seconds, mine is taking hours. Is there a way I can fix this?

EDIT - I only have the issue on my main Windows 10 PC, when I switch over to my laptop it downloads at a normal speed. It's on 7.
Is it a big block jasper?

EDIT: Didn't realise you'd fixed it.

T

THEE_El_SeBaS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it a big block jasper?

EDIT: Didn't realise you'd fixed it.
I don't mind doing things through the laptop but it's a Dell Latitude D600 I really only use for hosting a VPN connection to my consoles, it struggles to do anything else.
It's a Falcon running RGH2.
Regardless, I was just trying to reflash my NAND which I ended up doing, so if you don't know why it would happen it's fine at this point.

S

Snowy

Let it snow
Reaction score
I don't mind doing things through the laptop but it's a Dell Latitude D600 I really only use for hosting a VPN connection to my consoles, it struggles to do anything else.
It's a Falcon running RGH2.
Regardless, I was just trying to reflash my NAND which I ended up doing, so if you don't know why it would happen it's fine at this point.
If you were using a VPN at the time, that's probably the issue.

T

THEE_El_SeBaS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you were using a VPN at the time, that's probably the issue.
I use the laptop with a VPN only. That's the one that the download didn't threaten to take hours. Lol

Top Bottom