• Views 769
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vindicates

Vindicates

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I was talking to a friend on xbox and he said that theres a dvar (that lasts forever like the MOTD one), That make flashbangs (i guess stuns too) useless, this works after you turn your xbox off.

For the MOTD, you get in a lobby and you have this (depending on the patch) you turn off your xbox, Because your a leech your like "aww mann I lost ma infex l3ts go say we donated but we n3ver did" and you sign out and in. Then it says "welcome to mw2, "heres the dvar" Se7ensins is sooo much better than TheBadKidRandom a.k.a. Tee tee g.

Now my friend said that the flashbang thing works exactly like this and works if your not host. I even tried it in a private match. Absolutely nothing happens.

Any help with this dvar is appreciated. heres the dvar for the MOTD one

Code:
self setClientDvar( "motd", "^2Se7ensins.com is the best?" );

BigWalrus

BigWalrus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it does not work after they exit mw2 multiplayer section of game but you can sign out and sign in other accounts and keep the dvars as long as you dont back out of mw2 multiplayer section of the game. idk why but when people do this on accident they think dvars stick after they shut down there xboxs but they don't. hope i cleared this up for you.

Upvote 0
B

Bkvaluemeal 621

Reaction score
Sin$
Broken? I may be a noob, but im pretty sure all dvars go poof when you turn off your system.

Upvote 0
Restricts

Restricts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want the stun dvar here it is. I didn't really understand what you were wanting so i was assuming this

Code:
self setClientDvar( "cg_drawShellshock", "0" );
self setClientDvar( "bg_shock_screenBlurBlendFadeTime", "0" );
self setClientDvar( "bg_shock_screenBlurBlendTime", "0" );
self setClientDvar( "bg_shock_screenFlashShotFadeTime", "0" );
self setClientDvar( "bg_shock_screenFlashWhiteFadeTime", "0" );

Upvote 0
B

Bkvaluemeal 621

Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmm... I kinda like that. How could I turn that into a "your blind" script. So only I can see?

Upvote 0
Vindicates

Vindicates

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
TY restricts, thats what i wanted..The MOTD stays with you...all others except a few go away (like stopping power etc) idk how it stays just it does, for me and my friends...Ive got a jtag and I can turn on my retail and have this MOTD infection have I sign in and out. Is there one for stuns restricts?

Upvote 0
M

MAJE5TiK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
irrelevant! flash & stun disable infections now patched I believe

will of course still work in private matches & jtag lobbies etc

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom