Flashback Maps - Anyone have an extra?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Kaarl, Jan 4, 2009 with 5 replies and 324 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaarl

Kaarl Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm trying to get a hold of a flashback map pack for my pal. Apparently his wife tossed his code out with the wrapper and I'm trying to locate another one for him. I know I have at least 1 48 hour pass, and maybe another if anyone would be willing to help me help him out. If I've got any gamerscore anyone wants to glitch I'm up for that as well. gt is sankentris

Thanks either way for viewing this post!

(EDIT) Disregard, already taken care of by PURPL3 H4ZE.

Thank you!!

2. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    Kaarl

Kaarl Newbie

Ratings:
    Does anyone happen to have another one of those Flashback Map pack codes? I believe I have two 48 hour passes if anyone does.

I got my son a used copy of Gears 2 and just can't stand to go online with him without him having the old Mansion map. If anyone could help me out again I'd sincerely appreciate it!

4. x23DDk

x23DDk Contributor

Ratings:
    I'll tell you what, why don't you buy one?

I'm being serious, you started this thread with 10 posts, and you haven't really helped anyone, so you were quite lucky to get one, your pushing it a bit now mate.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    Kaarl

Kaarl Newbie

Ratings:
    No harm in asking for help. Sorry for the bother. Thanks for viewing the post! Will seek a different route.

6. IronFalcon92

IronFalcon92 Baedolfin Retired

Ratings:
    Problem solved...Glad a member was kind enough to help you

/thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.