Flash Samsung TS-H943

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by OneShotaa, Jan 14, 2009 with 4 replies and 984 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OneShotaa

OneShotaa Newbie

Ratings:
    I have an xbox 360 and i had to replace the dvd-rom drive. I bought the same drive that it originally came with(Samsung TS-H943)the ms25. All i'm looking to do is get the original software on the new drive so that i can play my games online without being bothered or banned by microsoft. I don't care about backing up my games or anything like that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also have a blaster 360 if that helps. THANKS!

2. tOxiC x

tOxiC x Member

Ratings:
    Ok, get your drive key from your old drive. You can do so in different ways, I prefer JungleFlasher if it works on your PC. Just do Samsung unlock and then device ID, then Read. It will read your info. Then follow a tutorial on spoofing to the new drive.Here is a quick google tutorial, it should be good although I never followed it.

[Click here to view the link]

3. OP
    OneShotaa

OneShotaa Newbie

Ratings:
    Thanks for the reply toxic. I am trying to connect my drive to my pc and i can't see it. I am running vista and I an nvidia nforce 590 chipset. Could either of those be the problem?

4. tOxiC x

tOxiC x Member

Ratings:
    I believe JungleFlasher only works on 32-bit OS. With your Vista you probably have a 64-Bit OS. I recommend doing it in DOS with a USB flash drive.

5. OP
    OneShotaa

OneShotaa Newbie

Ratings:
    Do you use extreme boot maker to put the firmware on the usb drive?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.