Flaming Plasma Grenade

Discussion in 'Halo 2 Mod Help' started by SapperThwack, May 30, 2007 with 2 replies and 287 views.

1. SapperThwack

SapperThwack Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hi! I'm working on my second map mod alot more in-depth than my first. I planned on making an Acsenscion that looked like Hell came through...but them came back.

So basically, the fog is all red, and I edited alot of Contrails to look red, and alot of things have cool fire effects. But then I got to the plasma grenade.

Okay, so Im not sure if I did this right, but I took the tag [effe] tags:
    effects\objects\weapons\grenade\plasma_grenade\detonation_start
    effects\objects\weapons\grenade\plasma_grenade\plasma_grenade_armed

and changed all their dependencies to something to do with fire. Now I swapped some of them, and it might work now, but I wanted to see if you guys could tell me what I did...
    the dependencies in both of them are now generic\fire for the prt3, particle_physics\fire for pmov, blood_hunter_splat2 for deca, and warthog_destroyed for the ligh.

I really wanted to make a flaming plasma grenade, and Im trying to do this using as few tutorials as possible. So far Ive used one. Im so happy! And its going along so well, I even figured out how to add it to the MainMenu! Pretty awesome progress, so far.

Cmon someone has to know how to do this!!!!

2. gamer vc

gamer vc Enthusiast

Ratings:
    cool shows us pics and a link later

3. OP
    SapperThwack

SapperThwack Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Cool. I would but no one helped me with my grenade, and the only way I could fix it is to start over.