Discussion Flaming Effect?

• Thread starter acsef
  • Start date
  • Views 2,521
A

acsef

Contributor
Reaction score
I couldn't preorder the Legendary Edition of Reach. Will anyone be selling codes for the flaming effect or will anyone be able to generate codes for it?

L

Leering

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Reaction score
I'm sure there will be plenty of codes on ebay. As for generating codes no.

D

DxMxR

Glitch Modulator
Reaction score
Couldn't preorder?
Price issues?
Or technical difficulty?
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Product_ID=77711&loc=hreach_btn_preorder

Honestly codes will be on ebay for cheap at release.

A

acsef

Contributor
Reaction score
I already have the Limited Edition preordered and Gamestop is done preordering Reach as of two days ago.

P

PoIsKa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your best bet is eBay, I'm sure someone will sell it below $50 so you would save around $40.

K

Kira

Reaction score
I couldn't preorder the Legendary Edition of Reach. Will anyone be selling codes for the flaming effect or will anyone be able to generate codes for it?

There are codes already being sold on Ebay for armor effects on Halo Reach.

A

acsef

Contributor
Reaction score
I already got the Legendary Edition.

A

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Reaction score
I already have the Limited Edition preordered and Gamestop is done preordering Reach as of two days ago.
Maybe near you, not every where though.

Edit: Also the codes going on ebay are ridiculously priced.

B

Blozzy

Reaction score
I'll be selling my Flamez and Elite codes, since I'm gettin the Lgndry and Console

U

Unlovable Panda

A zonkey
Reaction score
The ebay pricing for flaming heads is WAAAAAY overpriced. Its going for 117$. Thats 32$ cheaper then the whole legendary edition!! lol. I hope they are only like 20$ on release so they are cheaper.

D

deep3r

Reaction score
Why not just mod it like sergeant Johnson in ODST it'd be much better.

R

Rawlings 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just buy the legendary, get the code return the game if they will let you. Then just buy a different version

If you can't pre-order any more you can get it online still

L

Lawliet156

Reaction score
Someone already uploaded the flaming armor effect file?

L

Lawliet156

Reaction score

With all these people saying it cannot be modded, Im thinking someone who got the Lengendary Edition early legit if they uploaded it. I dont know where, Im just theorizing.

S

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Reaction score
With all these people saying it cannot be modded, Im thinking someone who got the Lengendary Edition early legit if they uploaded it. I dont know where, Im just theorizing.
oh okay I see. I am getting legendary so I don't really care. Like I kinda hope it's moddable but I also hope it's not cause it's not fair for the people who bought legendary.

Top Bottom