What's new

Solved Fixing Corrupt Profile

P

Psychedeliator

Reaction score
This happened years ago, I went into an Xbox Live zombies match and someone corrupted my profile so it's stuck at prestige 10 level 1. It corrupted my entire profile so that my online progress never saves. Whenever I play online and then go back to the main menu or restart the game, a popup comes up saying my profile is corrupted and will be reverted to its last backup, but it reverts to a saved version that is corrupt. I would love to get this fixed and so far haven't found a way. PLEASE HELP!!!

Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
This happened years ago, I went into an Xbox Live zombies match and someone corrupted my profile so it's stuck at prestige 10 level 1. It corrupted my entire profile so that my online progress never saves. Whenever I play online and then go back to the main menu or restart the game, a popup comes up saying my profile is corrupted and will be reverted to its last backup, but it reverts to a saved version that is corrupt. I would love to get this fixed and so far haven't found a way. PLEASE HELP!!!
The only way to fix this is to get infected by a mod menu and reset yourself with it.

Upvote 0
P

Psychedeliator

Reaction score
Thanks Sombra.

I got infected and attempted to change my stats yesterday, but the changes didn't stick. Could someone please give me more details? Which infection should I try to get? Which infection has an option to completely reset a profile? And then how do I get back to prestige 10 level 65 (where I should be)?

Upvote 0