• Start date
  • Views 445
SarcasmHD

SarcasmHD

Am Sarcasm!!!
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So i got a new jtag it keeps freezing randomly i turn it on i stay on it for like 50 seconds then it freezes i doubt is a bad nand because its new and unshared can anyone help.

happens when i try to install my game via free style dash or when i boot up free style dash

Last edited:
Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to buy stealth off www.xblse.com
Also I don't think there is a free way for stealth.
there have been free releases of stealth
Example: Sawyer files

that have been leaked and work but buying the stealth will probably be better then trying to use the leaked files as the update will prevent the sawyer bypass from working

The Coon

The Coon

I just lick clits and make memes bro ~ KoMa
Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
So i got a new jtag it keeps freezing randomly i turn it on i stay on it for like 50 seconds then it freezes i doubt is a bad nand because its new and unshared can anyone help.

happens when i try to install my game via free style dash or when i boot up free style dash
Sounds like the glitch chip? Is it a real jtag or RGH?

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Could be a jumper setting on the chip, or it could be a power setting when creating the nand. I'll try and find the thread on xecuter when I get home or you can Google it.

SarcasmHD

SarcasmHD

Am Sarcasm!!!
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i just noticed that i uninstalled dash launch 3.12 and installed 3.11 but that was not the problem. It freezes when i try to play a game is there a fix for this?

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Read through the thread I linked you too. It lists numerous people with that exact problem. It literally details everything.

Top Bottom
Login
Register