What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion Fix Your Bio

• Thread starter iBrandon
  • Start date
  • Views 1,595
iBrandon

iBrandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well this may be a pointless tutorial but have you ever viewed someone's bio and it looked really cool when it scrolls down, except then when you click View Bio it's all funny looking and screwed up? Well if you happen to have a cool bio from using a Bio Creating Program (such as Trippinz Bio Creator or another great program from a generous user) it is most likely that when a friend clicks "View Bio" it will be all screwy. In order to fix this you will need to know how to count to seventeen.

+First, get your bio which you have made from a Bio Creating program and click the copy button (if available) or just manually copy the text.

+Second, you need to open up Note Pad (should come standard with your computer) and paste your copied Bio into Note Pad. It should look messy like this:
MessyBio.png

+Third, you will notice that the text for your bio is all messy, so what you do is count down every 17 letters/characters of your bio and then click enter on your keyboard (do not use spaces or else your bio will most likely screw up). Keep Doing this until your bio is done like this:
CleanBio.png

+Fourth, all you need to do is copy the entire text and go to xbox.com, sign-in, and then click edit profile and paste your bio into the correct category for your bio.

*Now when people click View Bio on Xbox Live your bio won't be all messy. Viola~
**BTW: I use o TRiPPiNz Xbox Live Bio Creator (thanks TRiPPiNz) Click here for his program :biggrin:

I

IxSPAWNxKILL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice tut.
But this is why i made mine myself from scratch. The hard way. Ah well.

I

Itz Jtag Mega

Reaction score
Sin$
Never really new that I would always think that when you paste the bio on you profile i thought it just formats it so it always looks the same lol you have me thinking now... either way nice find

Top Bottom
Login
Register