What's new

Tutorial [FIX] [TESTED] Problem With New CIDs Not Unbanning You From Servers

xFIamez

xFIamez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Keep Getting This Error?

To fix this issue you must change your MAC address before you swap your CID.

Changing MAC Address:
Install SEN Enabler (CEX)
Find it online
You will have text files for console id, playstation id, and MAC address. Don't change anything on them but the actual id/address or you will not be able to change any of them. Easy way to change MAC address is to just change last 2 characters and nothing else. First one to F and second one to any number you desire.

Changing MAC address (DEX):
Change Your Mac Address On DEX [Sticks] (has all downloads) *all credits to -Superman*

*DONT COMPLAIN IF YOU USE THE SAME CID YOU GOT BANNED ON OR PUBLIC ONE, I ALREADY TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT*

I'm trying to be general helping out with this as discussion of CIDs are not allowed and will result in consequences. This is just a direction on how to get online on ghosts as many people don't know yet.

_BHO_

_BHO_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can also change your MAC address by logging into your router (ip address in browser) and then simply changing it by 1 number there then save settings and reboot....this too will give you a new ip :wink:

si28194

si28194

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Keep Getting This Error?

To fix this issue you must change your MAC address before you swap your CID.

Changing MAC Address:
Install SEN Enabler (CEX)
Find it online
You will have text files for console id, playstation id, and MAC address. Don't change anything on them but the actual id/address or you will not be able to change any of them. Easy way to change MAC address is to just change last 2 characters and nothing else. First one to F and second one to any number you desire.

Changing MAC address (DEX):
Change Your Mac Address On DEX [Sticks] (has all downloads) *all credits to -Superman*

*DONT COMPLAIN IF YOU USE THE SAME CID YOU GOT BANNED ON OR PUBLIC ONE, I ALREADY TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT*

I'm trying to be general helping out with this as discussion of CIDs are not allowed and will result in consequences. This is just a direction on how to get online on ghosts as many people don't know yet.
So you just change the last two digits of mac then I can play ghost again

_BHO_

_BHO_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So you just change the last two digits of mac then I can play ghost again

Well I dunno much about PS3 but if you get a new CID that is not banned from ghosts and change it with your CID (the one that is banned from ghosts) then go to your routers web page and change your MAC address by literally One number not letter just one number pick any of the numbers and change it....example

Here is a tut on changing your CID this website also has a free public CID you can try it and see if it's banned or not im sure it's already banned from ghosts lol it was updated on the 15th...

How to changed CID
http://www.consoleid.com/how-to-change-cid.html

Public CID
http://www.consoleid.com/public-cid.html

(00000001008500091404a62893dded7300000000000000000000000000000000)

Before you do all this go to
http://whatismyipaddress.com/

And take down your current IP in a notepad or just member it..

Ok say this is your Mac address on your routers web page...

2D:60:BE:CF:E4:FC

Change it by one number that's it like so

2D:60:BE:CF:E8:FC
four to eight....^

Then save the settings and reboot your router once back online go back to

And ensure your IP has changed if so then you can continue onto ghosts with your new CID

***Do not change your Mac address more then once at a time....do not change your mac address more than twice a day either it will cause issues with your ISP***

Hope I helped =)

Last edited:
diskreet

diskreet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have CEX changing your CID takes about 2sec. (copy and paste method)... changing your MAC using SEN isn't that hard either but takes a few min and you don't have to restart your router.

_BHO_

_BHO_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have CEX changing your CID takes about 2sec. (copy and paste method)... changing your MAC using SEN isn't that hard either but takes a few min and you don't have to restart your router.

You really don't have to restart your router when you do it the way I described either I just recommend it cause you never know...

si28194

si28194

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I dunno much about PS3 but if you get a new CID that is not banned from ghosts and change it with your CID (the one that is banned from ghosts) then go to your routers web page and change your MAC address by literally One number not letter just one number pick any of the numbers and change it....example

Here is a tut on changing your CID this website also has a free public CID you can try it and see if it's banned or not im sure it's already banned from ghosts lol it was updated on the 15th...

How to changed CID
http://www.consoleid.com/how-to-change-cid.html

Public CID
http://www.consoleid.com/public-cid.html

(00000001008500091404a62893dded7300000000000000000000000000000000)

Before you do all this go to

And take down your current IP in a notepad or just member it..

Ok say this is your Mac address on your routers web page...

2D:60:BE:CF:E4:FC

Change it by one number that's it like so

2D:60:BE:CF:E8:FC
four to eight....^

Then save the settings and reboot your router once back online go back to

And ensure your IP has changed if so then you can continue onto ghosts with your new CID

***Do not change your Mac address more then once at a time....do not change your mac address more than twice a day either it will cause issues with your ISP***

Hope I helped =)
Nice one cheers I'll give it a shot also if I change my mac or cid can I still keep and use the one im on now as only banned from ghost no over game

_BHO_

_BHO_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice one cheers I'll give it a shot also if I change my mac or cid can I still keep and use the one im on now as only banned from ghost no over game

Yeah like I said I am not really sure about the changing your CID part do not know much about PS3 modding only Xbox 360 lol...so your on your own with the CID bit...

But yes once changing your mac address you can always go back to the original...most routers at least mine has the orig Mac printed on the back of it (netgear router) you can see if yours does too...if not just save the orig from your routers web page before changing in a notepad...it's nice to keep your ip changed up tho you really don't have to go back to factory MAC lol...

As for the CID if it is only banned from ghosts and not other games then I am sure you can switch back to it the same way you swtich to the new one when the other one you use gets banned from ghosts and or PSN all together lol..Make sure you figure out how to dump/extract your consoles CID before flashing/uploading (lol dunno ps3 terms) a new CID

Btw I have heard there is public free CID's all over the place just search for one I dunno if the one I posted works or not lol

si28194

si28194

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah like I said I am not really sure about the changing your CID part do not know much about PS3 modding only Xbox 360 lol...so your on your own with the CID bit...

But yes once changing your mac address you can always go back to the original...most routers at least mine has the orig Mac printed on the back of it (netgear router) you can see if yours does too...if not just save the orig from your routers web page before changing in a notepad...it's nice to keep your ip changed up tho you really don't have to go back to factory MAC lol...

As for the CID if it is only banned from ghosts and not other games then I am sure you can switch back to it the same way you swtich to the new one when the other one you use gets banned from ghosts and or PSN all together lol..Make sure you figure out how to dump/extract your consoles CID before flashing/uploading (lol dunno ps3 terms) a new CID

Btw I have heard there is public free CID's all over the place just search for one I dunno if the one I posted works or not lol
yea yea cool never had to do this so im bit unsure don't wana fuk **** lol cheers for all the info now I no what has to be dome to get bk on ghost and kick some *** ha cheers

diskreet

diskreet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea yea cool never had to do this so im bit unsure don't wana fuk **** lol cheers for all the info now I no what has to be dome to get bk on ghost and kick some *** ha cheers

you might wanna use some anti-ban tools that works. otherwise you will still get detected and ban you instantly.

_BHO_

_BHO_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you might wanna use some anti-ban tools that works. otherwise you will still get detected and ban you instantly.

Wasn't sure if there are any anti-ban tools available for ps3...if there are deff look into it si28194 si28194 before you boot up on your new ip and CID

diskreet

diskreet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yup.. there are tons of anti-ban tools for PS3 but not all of them work though. i haven't been playing lately so i haven't checked which one's are patched now.

_BHO_

_BHO_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yup.. there are tons of anti-ban tools for PS3 but not all of them work though. i haven't been playing lately so i haven't checked which one's are patched now.

It's the same for 360 cept none of them work lol....hot fixes all day long

xFIamez

xFIamez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I use a anti ban tool and i havent been banned yet. PM me if you want to use it.
-Ps3

diskreet

diskreet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SEN doesn't just change the MAC address. it also spoof the CID, hides data and delete history of the PS3.

Top Bottom
Login
Register