What's new

Patched FIX SPECIAL VEHICLE SPOTS (DOOMSDAY SV ONLINE FOR NOW)

• Thread starter Zarksch
  • Start date
  • Views 23,906
Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow how did I miss this thread. I thought things had been more quiet in lobby's without try hards instaspawning hydras and savage every 2 mins but couldn't put my finger on what had changed. They probably patched SVW to make business battles a little more fair to the general playerbase. Along with the death barrier under the map and the fact they actually allow you to make some half decent money while AFK this update really rocks. Everyone bothered about fixing garages should just do the 10 at a time dupe and just rebuy the stuff it will take what 2 days?
It’s just nothing but annoying dude. Yes the money making option is nice rest of the dlc (that released yet) is ****.
ℑ think only a very few here care about the money loss. We most have enough money. But rockstars vehicle system is ****. ℑ wouldn’t complain if we‘d be able to use our personal land vehicle to get to the personal aircraft, but having a personal aircraft spawning like 2miles away and take a street car to drive there ? Sorry but that’s even worse than Pegasus.
Also going through all my garages just to spawn a deluxo or zentorno or really anything is annoying as hell, as well as the cool down when all the tryhards instantspam you with rockets etc.
Rockstar should just give us a new garage with 10 Spots, and these spots should be like the svw spots. Instantly recallable. And allow us to drive our land vehicles at the same time as air vehicles

WorldsFinestGamer said he had another fix he would post this weekend.
So hopefully those who still have aircraft stuck in SVW will be able to get them out.

Thankfully I fixed all mine with Apokalypt glitch before it got patched.
No answer anywhere from him. Instead he‘s been posting treasure hunt videos, and videos of him having the festival bus stored while telling his subscribers they‘d be to dumb to hit that glitch.
Guess we‘re all just to dumb to hit that fix glitch too...

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel for you guys stuck I really do. But the thing is you've all for how long had an advantage with your aircraft, now you want the plain boring SV's back in their spots... The ones you haven't used for how long? R* probably know they are overpriced rubbish and thought you'd all forgotten about them lol. I reckon you all knew the risks in putting stuff where you can't just buy a free elegy over it also. You can of course store one aircraft in your MOC and instaspawn that. But then that stops you using the MOC for dupes. You see where they are probably going with this???

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel for you guys stuck I really do. But the thing is you've all for how long had an advantage with your aircraft, now you want the plain boring SV's back in their spots... The ones you haven't used for how long? R* probably know they are overpriced rubbish and thought you'd all forgotten about them lol. I reckon you all knew the risks in putting stuff where you can't just buy a free elegy over it also. You can of course store one aircraft in your MOC and instaspawn that. But then that stops you using the MOC for dupes. You see where they are probably going with this???
We just used a option everyone should have...Rockstars vehicle system is a mess.it was already on 360 and ps3

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
We just used a option everyone should have...Rockstars vehicle system is a mess.it was already on 360 and ps3

Sorry but I think your wrong. CEO has the option to instaspawn a buzzard but they also can't go passive. MC president has option to instaspawn an oppressor but can't go passive. What your suggesting is a passive player can instaspawn any aircraft PV from passive, jump in in, troll then go back in passive and repeat... Can you imagine what freeroam would be like if they brought this into the game?

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry but I think your wrong. CEO has the option to instaspawn a buzzard but they also can't go passive. MC president has option to instaspawn an oppressor but can't go passive. What your suggesting is a passive player can instaspawn any aircraft PV from passive, jump in in, troll then go back in passive and repeat... Can you imagine what freeroam would be like if they brought this into the game?
Look at this post, ℑ think it should be like this:
And just to add about passive mode, I think passive mode should be disabled for any weaponized vehicle. The mechanic als already game for the Luxor and swift delux (spending 10 million on a plane with no weapons or defense but can’t go passive lmao)
It’s just nothing but annoying dude. Yes the money making option is nice rest of the dlc (that released yet) is ****.
ℑ think only a very few here care about the money loss. We most have enough money. But rockstars vehicle system is ****. ℑ wouldn’t complain if we‘d be able to use our personal land vehicle to get to the personal aircraft, but having a personal aircraft spawning like 2miles away and take a street car to drive there ? Sorry but that’s even worse than Pegasus.
Also going through all my garages just to spawn a deluxo or zentorno or really anything is annoying as hell, as well as the cool down when all the tryhards instantspam you with rockets etc.
Rockstar should just give us a new garage with 10 Spots, and these spots should be like the svw spots. Instantly recallable. And allow us to drive our land vehicles at the same time as air vehicles

No answer anywhere from him. Instead he‘s been posting treasure hunt videos, and videos of him having the festival bus stored while telling his subscribers they‘d be to dumb to hit that glitch.
Guess we‘re all just to dumb to hit that fix glitch too...

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Look at this post, ℑ think it should be like this:
And just to add about passive mode, I think passive mode should be disabled for any weaponized vehicle. The mechanic als already game for the Luxor and swift delux (spending 10 million on a plane with no weapons or defense but can’t go passive lmao)

Ok so we disable passive for any weaponised vehicle, then what? Have people walk up to a crowd in passive, spawn a weaponised vehicle, jump in and kill everyone then jump out and return to passive. Something tells me you haven't thought it all out very well

Btw the luxor deluxe is a troll vehicle by r*. Like spend 10m to do exactly what you said is funny as f. Never seen one in free roam mind...

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so we disable passive for any weaponised vehicle, then what? Have people walk up to a crowd in passive, spawn a weaponised vehicle, jump in and kill everyone then jump out and return to passive. Something tells me you haven't thought it all out very well

Btw the luxor deluxe is a troll vehicle by r*. Like spend 10m to do exactly what you said is funny as f. Never seen one in free roam mind...
I got them on both of my characters back when there were no sell limits lmao good times
Well jea it’s not perfect thought through that’s right...but being able to be inside a weaponized vehicle and switch from passive to non passive is better than what ℑ said in what way ?
Rockstar didn’t think through their stuff either

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I got them on both of my characters back when there were no sell limits lmao good times
Well jea it’s not perfect thought through that’s right...but being able to be inside a weaponized vehicle and switch from passive to non passive is better than what ℑ said in what way ?
Rockstar didn’t think through their stuff either

Do you even speak proper English or what!!?! I detect a butt hurt try hard hahaha

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you even speak proper English or what!!?! I detect a butt hurt try hard hahaha
Umm Yes I do lol what was wrong with the sentence
Maybe I‘m just too ****ed up right now to see it lmao haven’t slept in two days. And just saying my native language is German so sorry if my Englisch isn’t perfect dude but we‘re getting of topic
No tryhard here dude :smile: I‘m just annoyed I can’t get around the map quickly anymore. Barely play in open lobbies and if I do it’s to grind. I also grinded for nearly 2 years before I started glitching so I know what it’s like to grind and I‘m definitely not griefing some poor players still trying to get enough money from the „legal opportunies“

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I detect an overly-aggressive edgelord... Chill out broski, Zarksch is just trying to help people out and his English is fine. No one’s going to think more highly of you while you’re making yourself look like an ***

stefanieshiller

stefanieshiller

Reaction score
Sin$
I dunno if this has been mentioned before or if this information is useful at all, so i'll just add this to the discussion: I got a faggio in the SVW, i can call it via the motorcycle club menu, but it also disappears instantly.

Edit:
Also, rip my SVW, i have various vehicles in there (akula, elegies, the faggio...) and they're all stuck in there now because i have been playing on a new character this week, i didn't notice they patched it until like an hour ago, f*** my life

Cash_Flow

Cash_Flow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dunno if this has been mentioned before or if this information is useful at all, so i'll just add this to the discussion: I got a faggio in the SVW, i can call it via the motorcycle club menu, but it also disappears instantly.

Edit:
Also, rip my SVW, i have various vehicles in there (akula, elegies, the faggio...) and they're all stuck in there now because i have been playing on a new character this week, i didn't notice they patched it until like an hour ago, **** my life
Have you tried choosing the faggio or one of your elegys as your personal vehicle on a mission or a heist?

Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
Sin$
I literally just tried this seconds before reading your comment and can confirm it works!!! haha thanks dude
Yep as I said just any last vehicle out on map glitch works .

Sky Air

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The point is that is was a ridiculous patch. Especially the fact that some people still can't get their stuff out and you can instantly call a gliding missile powered bike as many times as you want, right next to you but not a Akula or Hunter.

Last edited:
Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Edit:
Also, rip my SVW, i have various vehicles in there (akula, elegies, the faggio...) and they're all stuck in there now because i have been playing on a new character this week, i didn't notice they patched it until like an hour ago, **** my life
Noticed the same thing on my 2. character, not even the bikes with mc work...TezFunz2 stated that at the patch they did, it checks if there’s something different than the Sv in the spot, it disables not the spot but actually the vehicle itself..that’s why you can’t call it out any other way either..:/ gotta wait for the next „put any vehicle anywhere“ glitch

ECadro

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't removed the vehicles from the warehouse because that's all are dupes. Today I want to try to get them out of there and buy the original cars for it. Seems rockstar deleted all the cars and aircrafts in my vehicles warehouse so I can buy all of them new :thumbsup:
Have you actually tried to buy a replacement yet? They are invisible in the warehouse. I just wrote over one the SV I had in another garage to see if this was true and I still can't buy a new one says transaction failed you already unlocked this vehicle.

Top Bottom
Login
Register