Solved Fix Gamerscore?

• Thread starter Protection-
  • Start date
  • Views 375
P

Protection-

Reaction score
Sin$
I was modding my gamerscore the other day and I accidentally modded Call of Duty World At War online achievements as offline....Is there anyway I can delete these achievements or add timestamps to them or something?

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
If you connected to Xbox LIVE, then I'm sorry to inform you that you are f***ed. Once you get online, there is no way for you to change those modded achievements.

S

S7 B4LL3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you can fix them, just open your profile on whatever program you are using then Find WaW and click on the achievement you want locked or unlocked and change it or edit the timestamo and whatnot. :wink:

If you connected to Xbox LIVE, then I'm sorry to inform you that you are f***ed. Once you get online, there is no way for you to change those modded achievements.

True Dat

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I was modding my gamerscore the other day and I accidentally modded Call of Duty World At War online achievements as offline....Is there anyway I can delete these achievements or add timestamps to them or something?
Once the account is fully connected to live then you can't lowwer your achievements. The only other way is for the account to be reset by Microsoft for cheating and then that disables you from unlocking achievements.

Top Bottom
Login
Register