What's new

Solved Fix Gamerscore?

• Thread starter Protection-
  • Start date
  • Views 333
P

Protection-

Reaction score
I was modding my gamerscore the other day and I accidentally modded Call of Duty World At War online achievements as offline....Is there anyway I can delete these achievements or add timestamps to them or something?

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
If you connected to Xbox LIVE, then I'm sorry to inform you that you are f***ed. Once you get online, there is no way for you to change those modded achievements.

S

S7 B4LL3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes you can fix them, just open your profile on whatever program you are using then Find WaW and click on the achievement you want locked or unlocked and change it or edit the timestamo and whatnot. :wink:

If you connected to Xbox LIVE, then I'm sorry to inform you that you are f***ed. Once you get online, there is no way for you to change those modded achievements.

True Dat

B

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Yea once it connects to Xboxlive it records it and can't be changed lower.

P

Protection-

Reaction score
Wow,That sucks.I thought there was a way I could re-lock it or something.

L

Life

Graphics Are Life
Reaction score
I was modding my gamerscore the other day and I accidentally modded Call of Duty World At War online achievements as offline....Is there anyway I can delete these achievements or add timestamps to them or something?
Once the account is fully connected to live then you can't lowwer your achievements. The only other way is for the account to be reset by Microsoft for cheating and then that disables you from unlocking achievements.

Top Bottom