What's new

Discovery Fix for stuck at 999

X

xCrazyHDz

Reaction score
Now I am not going to share this info unless there is actually people with this same issue but I found a method for 100% getting level 1000 to stick after you get off the game as I finally reached it my self and did 5 of my friends account as well.

X

xXI CoLLiN IXx

“S7 Member since 2009”
Reaction score
I didn’t know there is a glitch to even do that

O

onriCx

Reaction score
Now I am not going to share this info unless there is actually people with this same issue but I found a method for 100% getting level 1000 to stick after you get off the game as I finally reached it my self and did 5 of my friends account as well.
What's the method? Gonna reach 1000 in ~50 levels.

B

Brouucks

Reaction score
Salut tu peut me le faire ?

Y

Yoda_Only_One

Yoda One Are You?
Reaction score
Im 999 in zombies. Mind sharing? Tired of people telling me to level up already

X

xCrazyHDz

Reaction score
what ever the amount of xp you need is you need to get that exact amount so for me everyday you log on i needed 100xp so i went into domination and I got 1 kill not first blood not medals nothing fancy just 1 plain kill 100xp i then got killed or you can jump out of the map and die but once you do that just leave the game dont close app just leave and it should stick for you i did 6 accounts including mine

What's the method? Gonna reach 1000 in ~50 levels.
Salut tu peut me le faire ?
what ever the amount of xp you need is you need to get that exact amount so for me everyday you log on i needed 100xp so i went into domination and I got 1 kill do not use dlc anything no dlc guns or camos and do not use a MKii weapon use the regular gun not dlc also do not get first blood no medals nothing fancy just 1 plain kill 100xp i then got killed or you can jump out of the map and die but once you do that just leave the game dont close app just leave and it should stick for you i did 6 accounts including mine. so if you need 500xp get 5 regular kills do not go over the amount of xp you need get the exact amount then die and back out.

K

KakarotoSame

Reaction score
My friend have same problem after more 6 month

P

PEWDIEPIE_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres a level 1000 glitch????

G

GlithHunterz

Reaction score
What's this level glitch?

Z

ZiroX

Reaction score
Fixed since long time dont worry about this

Top Bottom