• Start date
  • Views 140,923
SwndL

SwndL

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi so i’ve done the first two parts (bmxs & hangar) however i still have two deadslots left. So i’m gonna have replace all my cars with street cars and sell them. I just wanted to ask a quick question before i do this in case it saves me a lot of time. Basically the instruction in this post says ‘Drive every street car (once all garages are filled with street cars) out and destroy them.’. Can i however, do this garage by garage to save time? For example replace one ten car garage with ten street cars then blow them all up and then refill with free cars, and then check if deadspot/s is fixed because it might have been one of those slots that i cleaned that was causing the deadslot. Or do i literally have to fill every possible garage slot with street cars and THEN destroy all of them after doing so and then buy cars over all my slots to see if the deadslots are still there. Hope this makes sense and someone can maybe answer this for me, thanks.
As long as you know that you wont be 100% sure if the dead spots are fixed until you close app or go back to SP, then go back online and fill the garage to see if dead spots are fixed.

Last edited:
B

Boydell_

Reaction score
Sin$
As long as you know that you wont be 100% sure if the dead spots are fixed until you close app or go back to SP, then go back online and fill the garage to see if dead spots are fixed.
Ok thank you, didn’t realise you had to go to sp first.

L

logan0647

Reaction score
Sin$
i’m a noob when it comes to dead spots and i need some help. dmo gave me 7 dead spots just from new dlc cars and i don’t understand how since they were just regular cars. will make cars in return or whatever else is needed help on in return

R

Rdka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i’m a noob when it comes to dead spots and i need some help. dmo gave me 7 dead spots just from new dlc cars and i don’t understand how since they were just regular cars. will make cars in return or whatever else is needed help on in return
If you got dead spots from dmo , I think it’s because you tried to import non released cars. Already released cars don’t give dead spots.

A

Anti_hero1138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok thank you, didn’t realise you had to go to sp first.
You shouldn't have to leave gta to find out if deadspot is fixed, when I fixed my magic spot deadspots, as soon as I replaced and blew up the suspect bike that I used on the racks, I was able to buy over the deadspots in the same session. If you replace the right one you don't have to close app and restart to find out if it's fixed. You will know as soon as the process is done if it worked or not, 100% positive.
Post automatically merged:

If you got dead spots from dmo , I think it’s because you tried to import non released cars. Already released cars don’t give dead spots.
You don't get deadspots from importing unreleased cars from dmo, I do it all the time. If you leave the garage alone after you import them they will remain invisible until they are released, however, if you pull a car in that's not from that garage, or buy a car to that garage, it will replace the invisible unreleased car. Have done this on several occasions and never got a deadspot.

You don't get deadspots from dmo cars, as long as your doing the gctf process the correct way and replacing cars(free elegys), with cars, planes for planes, etc. Have imported hundreds of cars, planes, special vehicles, facility vehicles, speedos, terrobytes, avenger, everything you can import and never got a deadspot.

Last edited:
SwndL

SwndL

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You shouldn't have to leave gta to find out if deadspot is fixed, when I fixed my magic spot deadspots, as soon as I replaced and blew up the suspect bike that I used on the racks, I was able to buy over the deadspots in the same session. If you replace the right one you don't have to close app and restart to find out if it's fixed. You will know as soon as the process is done if it worked or not, 100% positive.

You don't get deadspots from importing unreleased cars from dmo, I do it all the time. If you leave the garage alone after you import them they will remain invisible until they are released, however, if you pull a car in that's not from that garage, or buy a car to that garage, it will replace the invisible unreleased car. Have done this on several occasions and never got a deadspot.

You don't get deadspots from dmo cars, as long as your doing the gctf process the correct way and replacing cars(free elegys), with cars, planes for planes, etc. Have imported hundreds of cars, planes, special vehicles, facility vehicles, speedos, terrobytes, avenger, everything you can import and never got a deadspot.
Special Vehicle slots dont move theyre locked to their garages. Apartment and business garage slots are all moveable. You simply cant fix car or bike slots with the KTB Method as they just move instead of being fixed. Which can result in losing cars.

R

RR_ressensor

Reaction score
Sin$
new gctf got my AA spot blown up with a bike in it..... it got smashed between two vehicles and blew up durring the switch...

How do I now get the blown up bike out of my AA slot? so i can fix this!!! please help
me 2. i meet the same trouble.

SwndL

SwndL

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
me 2. i meet the same trouble.
Try this.

If all you garages are full. Sell a car and then order a motorcycle,car,SV into the garage with the Dead Spot. The Dead Spot will be pushed to the garage with a free spot available.

This only MOVES the Dead Spot to another garage and DOES NOT fix it.

R

RR_ressensor

Reaction score
Sin$
Try this.

If all you garages are full. Sell a car and then order a motorcycle,car,SV into the garage with the Dead Spot. The Dead Spot will be pushed to the garage with a free spot available.

This only MOVES the Dead Spot to another garage and DOES NOT fix it.
thx bro I'm gonna try it

D

DankBuds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i seem to have gotten two dead spots from selling merged cars made using the service car merge. I’m not sure why this would cause a dead spot though… moved the spots to my MC but now I have two motorcycles in my other garages. It’s a bummer, I have ocd and it’s driving me crazy lol

A

Anti_hero1138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i seem to have gotten two dead spots from selling merged cars made using the service car merge. I’m not sure why this would cause a dead spot though… moved the spots to my MC but now I have two motorcycles in my other garages. It’s a bummer, I have ocd and it’s driving me crazy lol
Have you ever made magic spot?

Have you ever made magic spot?
Or avenger merge?

Bobbykonkle

Bobbykonkle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I had a dead spot on my terebyte I fix that with a street car method but it didn't really fix it more moved it to a different garage. Anyone know how to fix that

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So I had a dead spot on my terebyte I fix that with a street car method but it didn't really fix it more moved it to a different garage. Anyone know how to fix that
delete the vehicle or aircraft its linked to

Bobbykonkle

Bobbykonkle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah your right.. so I parked a bike on the terebyte slot sold the bike attempted the avenger merge but I never ended up merging it. Not sure what the dead spots linked 2.

I caught it before I duped anything. The car it's linked to should be stock somewhere in my garages. If I buy over everything it should find the spot?

Last edited:
PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah your right.. so I parked a bike on the terebyte slot sold the bike attempted the avenger merge but I never ended up merging it. Not sure what the dead spots linked 2.

I caught it before I duped anything. The car it's linked to should be stock somewhere in my garages. If I buy over everything it should find the spot?
if you buy over everything, nothing will happen, since youre just putting another vehicle over the dead spot one. you must somehow guess which it could be and sell it/remove it.

Bobbykonkle

Bobbykonkle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn that's rough lol. It sucks because the only vehicle that it's touch is the terebyte and the mk2 that was in it. I've sold everything else besides that. Thanks man I'll find a fix or move it out of the way and sell before every dupe hopefully it fixes it. But I think it's my terebyte?

SicknessQS

SicknessQS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So to begin with this you're going to need to go onto your account identify your dead slots Make sure you know where they are and then you'll quit the story and kill your game then you'll restart GTA and you'll load in the story you'll need a bird and director mode to get a bird you'll have to eat a peyote plant once you have a bird and director mode you're going to kill the bird twice, kill once before every attempt to kill the bird with a truck they essentially you're going to drive it into a semi or a box truck and hold down on the d-pad and right before you hit you're going to go to one of the story mode characters and then You laid on the block screen and hopefully you'll get a wasted screen if you don't you have to go kill the bird twice again essentially you have to kill the bird every time before you kill the bird with the truck, but once you get the wasted screen you're going to have a friend send you an invite from a different targeting mode you'll accept the invite we all load into story mode as a bird then you start GTA online load into online buy the missing vehicles go back to story mode You are all done

SicknessQS

SicknessQS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol they merged my thread

With a 7 year old thread, let it die people

Half the info in this thread is irrelevant

Smh