What's new

Working FIX ALL DEAD EMPTY CAR SLOTS EVERYWHERE (SPECIAL VEHICLE WAREHOUSE, MOC, HANGAR) 1.50 PS4

• Thread starter WorldsFinestGamer
  • Start date
  • Views 175,030
WorldsFinestGamer

WorldsFinestGamer

Reaction score
Sin$
FIX ALL DEAD EMPTY CAR SLOTS EVERYWHERE (SPECIAL VEHICLE WAREHOUSE, MOC, HANGAR) 1.50 PS4

Hey Guy,
Today i have a glitch for you for fix all your dead empty car slot everwhere.
Founders: Speed---Zocker (PSN), I AM 420 & WFG

How to become recent activity back!
Head into creator. Load or create a capture. Test the capture and Pause -> Online-> Choose character. Accept the alert and disconnect internet as fast as possible.

Step 1. Restart GTA
Step 2. Enter Director Mode
Step 3. Choose a Bird
Step 4. Teleport/Fly the Bird to a street with driving cars!
Step 5 Fly with the Bird over the street
Step 6. Open Interaction menu hover over Quit director mode
Step 7. Get a recent activity hover over "Start GTA Online" and double Tap PSN
Step 8. Fly the Bird In to a driving car
Step 9. Close before you hit the car hit 2 times x double tap press x and back in gta press o
Step 10. Now you should see the wasted screen (if Not repeat from Step 8)
Step 11. At the black screen get a recent activity and press o now you are at the hospital with the bird
Step 12. Enter Director Mode choose Online Character 1
Step 13. Quit director mode and get recent activity in the black screen and press o
Step 14. Press Start>Online>Play GTA Online>Friend session
Step 15. (Now you spawn Online with empty garages) Now now buy a car over the broken slot and wait that it has been deliverd
Step 16. Now drive the car out and back in (wait for yellow Loading circle)
Step 17. Start>Online>Creator
Step 18. Start>Online>Play GTA Online>Friend Session
Step 19. Now Check if your car slot has been fixed and your are done :smile:

Here u go guys. We found another way mostly using public methods to fix every empty broken slot.

But please use it with caution. If u buy vehicles over non broken slots u are overwriting those vehicles of course!

So know where ur broken slots are or better move them to safe places like MOC first.

If u decide to buy over bricked vehicles for example in ur SVW or facility u are loosing whatever is in that spot. So decide urself if u want to take the chance now to fix the slot or maybe wait for a solution to get vehicles out that u don't want to loose.

If u want u can really fix everything. SVW, HANGAR, AA, CEO, MC, GARAGE, FACILITY, BMX, NIGHTCLUB...

So enjoy but be careful :thumbsup:

Last edited:
nhjyys

nhjyys

Glitcher
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for sharing.
One question, is this possible with the bird dupe method?

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Here u go guys. We found another way mostly using public methods to fix every empty broken slot.

But please use it with caution. If u buy vehicles over non broken slots u are overwriting those vehicles of course!

So know where ur broken slots are or better move them to safe places like MOC first.

If u decide to buy over bricked vehicles for example in ur SVW or facility u are loosing whatever is in that spot. So decide urself if u want to take the chance now to fix the slot or maybe wait for a solution to get vehicles out that u don't want to loose.

If u want u can really fix everything. SVW, HANGAR, AA, CEO, MC, GARAGE, FACILITY, BMX, NIGHTCLUB...

Last edited:
C

CesterLrest

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here u go guys. We found another way mostly using public methods to fix every empty broken slot u have on ur first character. So far second character unfortunately not...

My svw is bricked since rockstar patched that aircrafts in svw glitch recently, i dont care about losing vehicles or having to buy stuff again...

But my problem is i have some spots in my hangar that are kinda broken, when i buy an aircraft and upgrade it in my hangar and switch sessions then that aircrafts loses all upgrades. Can this glitch fix that too?

Thanks a lot for sharing this glitch anyway.

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
My svw is bricked since rockstar patched that aircrafts in svw glitch recently, i dont care about losing vehicles or having to buy stuff again...

But my problem is i have some spots in my hangar that are kinda broken, when i buy an aircraft and upgrade it in my hangar and switch sessions then that aircrafts loses all upgrades. Can this glitch fix that too?

Thanks a lot for sharing this glitch anyway.

Yes but u need to overwrite the correct aircraft. I would move it to slot 1 and have everything in storage. But I never tried...

rezarhd

rezarhd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think fixing bricked garage/SVW is more valuable than losing few cars, hence thanks founders for hard work and sharing!

ThatWillDo

ThatWillDo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for sharing.
You mean for Xbox?

Because this is almost Just like the glitch to bring shortlisted outfits to online from DM

Earni(unphashed gaming) made a vid on it how u can do it on Xbox

I have gotten in this stage u need to get in online a couple of times by accident when trying to get the DM outfit to online so it is definitly possible

B

brendonlpr242

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for this glitch i was able to also fix all my dead spots on my second character with this

O

off_the_radar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any suggestions on how to get recent activity? My join online has been missing since the dlc update

NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for sharing.
Yeah you can also do this with the bird dupe method nhjyys nhjyys you just need to get glitched out either drowning bird or duping them, they only say drowning birds because thats the most easy one and dosn't take 30 min to do.

L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FIX ALL DEAD EMPTY CAR SLOTS EVERYWHERE (SPECIAL VEHICLE WAREHOUSE, MOC, HANGAR) 1.44 PS4

Hey Guy,
Today i have a glitch for you for fix all your dead empty car slot everwhere.
Founders: Speed---Zocker (PSN), I AM 420 & WFG

Step 1. Restart GTA
Step 2. Enter Director Mode
Step 3. Choose a Bird
Step 4. Teleport/Fly the Bird near water
Step 5 Fly with the Bird over the water
Step 6. Open Interaction menu hover over Quit director mode
Step 7. Get a recent activity hover over "Start GTA Online" and double Tap PSN
Step 8. Fly the Bird In to the water
Step 9. Close before you hit the water hit 2 times x double tap press x and back in gta press o
Step 10. Now you should see the wasted screen (if Not repeat from Step 8)
Step 11. At the black screen get a recent activity and press o now you are at the hospital with the bird
Step 12. Enter Director Mode choose Online Character 1
Step 13. Quit director mode and get recent activity in the black screen and press o
Step 14. Press Start>Online>Play GTA Online>Friend session
Step 15. (Now you spawn Online with empty garages) Now now buy a car over the broken slot and wait that it has been deliverd
Step 16. Now drive the car out and back in (wait for yellow Loading circle)
Step 17. Start>Online>Creator
Step 18. Start>Online>Play GTA Online>Friend Session
Step 19. Now Check if your car slot has been fixed and your are done :smile:

German Video:

You can do this on xbox just exit dm into sp with mp character instead of recent activity then just go to online then closed friend or invite only etc

H

Highclass glitcher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you re buy Sv any aircraft or pv such as deluxo, akula inside the svw will return to its original garage, I was going to re buy my akula and try to fix a dead slot in my hanger but my akula was inside the hanger after re buying phantom wedge. I had a dead slot inside the hanger and it also fixes that as well because it was caused by having the akula inside svw. Thanks for releasing this.
Xbox

Menace UK

Menace UK

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Any suggestions on how to get recent activity? My join online has been missing since the dlc update
Just do it all leaving out the recent activity parts and it works fine. They have never been needed for me. Try duping bird way if you struggle to kill the bird. My activities have been blank for days aswell but i managed to clean two svw spots earlier and have got plenty outfits without them.

ECadro

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait u fixed slots on ur second account or character??
Thank you for this glitch i was able to also fix all my dead spots on my second character with this
I'm interested in this as well because of course all my problem vehicles are on 2nd character "slot". Did you actually do this on your 2nd character or 2nd account? If it was 2nd character did it effect your saved outfits on that character? Pretty sure I did this glitch accidentally once and it copied all my outfits from my 1st character onto my second character.

Last edited:
rezarhd

rezarhd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you re buy Sv any aircraft or pv such as deluxo, akula inside the svw will return to its original garage, I was going to re buy my akula and try to fix a dead slot in my hanger but my akula was inside the hanger after re buying phantom wedge. I had a dead slot inside the hanger and it also fixes that as well because it was caused by having the akula inside svw. Thanks for releasing this.
Xbox
just curious, what happen if the hangar is full? Is Akula still move to hangar? If it isn't, I need to free some hangar slots...

Top Bottom
Login
Register