What's new

Working FIX ALL DEAD EMPTY CAR SLOTS EVERYWHERE (SPECIAL VEHICLE WAREHOUSE, MOC, HANGAR) 1.50 PS4

• Thread starter WorldsFinestGamer
  • Start date
  • Views 129,116
G

Gaming4Pride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i do have some major problems with Deadspots aswell. So since the newest Update you could buy 2 new Garages but somehow after i purchased them and stored elegys inside them i got 5 Deadspots in it! Plus 1 more in my CEO Garage!
1st how can this happen?
2nd how can i fix them? (PS5 user)

G

Gaming4Pride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sry Guys, there was a Bug where i couldnt see my message so i sent it again -_-

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
i do have some major problems with Deadspots aswell. So since the newest Update you could buy 2 new Garages but somehow after i purchased them and stored elegys inside them i got 5 Deadspots in it! Plus 1 more in my CEO Garage!
1st how can this happen?
start with removing any aircrafts youve received thru gc2f

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
1st how can this happen?
when a new dlc comes out rockstar moves all deadspots you have to 1 garage thats why everyone thinks rockstars fixed their deadspots every dlc until they purchase and try and fill up the new garages then realize they only moved them. but try what purefred said right about this post

Killatonicus

Killatonicus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here to confirm this glitch can be successful with the 2nd character slot. Couldn't have done it without all the people mentioning tips and theories for 2nd character through this thread.
1. Chose 2nd character in online.
2. Left GTA Online to SP (can probaly be skipped)
3. Closed GTA and relaunched it to SP.
4. Steps 1-11 of OP's guide.
5. For step 12 of OP's guide use a bird instead of online character.
6. Steps 13-19 of OP's guide.
7. Celebrate.

I had the network error when joining the friends-only session the first try. Closed the GTA application and kept going from step 3 and it worked the second try.

Top Bottom
Login
Register