Patched FIX ALL DEAD EMPTY CAR SLOTS EVERYWHERE (SPECIAL VEHICLE WAREHOUSE, MOC, HANGAR) 1.44 PS4

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by WorldsFinestGamer, Aug 6, 2018 with 793 replies and 71,059 views.

1. abig79

abig79 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Found my 4th unaccounted for car, it went to the empty spot in my CEO garage I was using to drive in dupes and change the plate color. So 3 went to ghost spots ( one spot reappeared) and 4th went to a empty spot. So maybe that's what's happening you need to have the same amount of empty spots as the spots you are fixing so you don't lose other cars.

Edit.... I was able to buy the boxville today, this is the 3rd time I've bought that thing. So I spent 9 million on one of the most worthless vehicles in the game. lol but all is back to normal in my game

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  2. Mrhell

Mrhell Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This Method is the most Frustrating, It never recovered any sv slots just over wrote all my stuff randomly,, My phantom Wedge end up in office garage 3 , 1st apt on the list had ramp buggy and blazer aqua and 3rd had my ramp buggy, the rest ended up in the B3/B4 of the Night club, lost all my aircraft. Also When i did it with no free money it worked but not sure what it moved and to where...( need to know safe slots ) only did one.
    Another strange thing is my hanger had 4 dead spots. fixed all but one. Even if I sell one and have 3 dead spots and fly a helicopter from Nightclub 3 of them 2 dead spots one empty, It lets me fly all 3 in but it transfers the Plane( Bomboska to where the last helicopter was) on the last one and It freezes me( need a recent Activity then I go to creator and new invite only) still dead spot.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  3. HappyDS

HappyDS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I fixed my deadspots last night without using this method. It does not work as it should.

All cars, planes, etc returned to therw normal spots. With no new deadspots

4. Dingus85

Dingus85 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well how did you do it?! Lol

5. ECadro

ECadro Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Given his previous comment im going to say he did it with a unreleased frozen money glitch.
    The original founders of this glitch originally said they fixed the problem with a 2 unreleased glitches. I have feeling this glitch is actually part of the frozen money glitch but obviously with missing steps.

6. Gandalf61

Gandalf61 You Shall Not Pass! VIP Retired

Ratings:
    Frozen money glitches scare me with the new rules.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Scareactor

Scareactor Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You mean the Thread Founder?
    If yes he's a german YouTuber and he has Forzen Money Glitches, in his last Videos he talked about!
    Now he have one which is working only with Savegame Wizard, he'll not release it because he say he will not publicate glitch you have to pay for (Savegame Wizard is not Freeware)

Is this Frozen Money is patched he will release it in German!

• Like Like x 1
  8. ECadro

ECadro Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Actually never did a frozen money glitch always duped something therapeutic about duping for me at least. I am presently in the process of selling off all my dupes. May be time to stop duping with all the new changes I think R* is in the process of ending dupes for good. Still have over 100 dupes between my 2 characters and close 200 million in the bank should be more then enough for the time I have left with this game.

9. Mrhell

Mrhell Enthusiast

Ratings:
    LOL forgot my MOC had a Bomboska :frown: replaced my other aircraft ) after Sold one from the hanger I put this back in and tried to move a lazer in there it worked, then My night club had a Bomboska in it, I should of just Deleted it When I moved it back my Dead spot came back in the hanger. :frown:

10. ECadro

ECadro Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Co founder said:

11. Earni

Earni Getting There

Ratings:
    So I just moved all my dead spots to nightclub b4.
    Did the glitch exactly right, purchased 3 elegy rh8s into b4.
    Drove them all out and back into b4.
    Go to creator and the cars in that garage had swapped places but it did not fix my dead spots.

12. delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi Contributor

Ratings:
    Check to see if any cars were deleted and replaced by rh8s or additional dead spots. When I tried to fix a dead spot it deleted my modded Vagner and left my dead spot in place.

13. Earni

Earni Getting There

Ratings:
    Oh damn. So this glitch doesn't really work?

14. delawarebratboi

Ratings:
    It's useful for getting cars out of your SVW, but it messes up more than it fixes in most cases.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dandy1134

Dandy1134 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Excuse me mate doez it work with my second character???

16. delawarebratboi

Ratings:
    It does, make sure you log into the 2nd character, then close the game. Before starting the glitch go to creator from single player, then leave creator back to single player and proceed with the glitch.

• Like Like x 1
  17. ImJustaNoob

ImJustaNoob Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah, I'm thinking use this for SVW and hangar only, don't try to mess with car spots until we know more about what is is really doing.

18. Jburn24

Jburn24 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Patched ?

Step 9 to 10 is bringing me back to sp character

19. Dandy1134

Dandy1134 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thankz mate it worked perfect thumbz up

20. CptGhost

CptGhost Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Do i need to do a glitch to get my vigilante out of svw?
    Or do i just delete the rocket voltic from my club garage n then buy a new rocket voltic and that should make my vigilante move to a garage?